Brides On a Mission - Topic -Biggest..

Options
What has been your biggest challenge so far on planning the wedding and loseing weight?!

what so far is your biggest acomplishment on both?!

my biggest challenge has been finding time for both with work on top of it all! i'm trying and i'm slowly doing it!~!! biggest accomplishement on losing weight would be coming on here and meeting other's who are in the same boat and helping me as i help them and being down 16lbs. on the wedding it would be the dress. i bought it almost a year ago but it seemed to be the biggest stress point of mine!

Replies

• HealthyAcademic
    HealthyAcademic Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    biggest challenge is also trying to find time to do everything!

biggest accomplishment? that's a tough one...
  • Rydell86
    Rydell86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep, biggest challenge will definitely be finding time to do everything, closely followed by retaining the willpower and motivation to stick with it.

The planning is going ok though. Just have to keep reminding myself that it's my wedding, so stop taking everyone else's crazy suggestions to heart. :-)
  • erobo04
    Options
    Biggest challenge is finding time to do it all. I work full time, go to school full time and hae two girls. My fiance works and goes to school full time as well. So sometimes it is difficult to find time. I am just starting dieting and my goal is to lose 40 pounds by May 1st. My wedding is July 28th but I want to be at my weight before that.
  • teedlemac862003
    Options
    Biggest challenge is enjoying all of the events that people host for you to celebrate your engagement! If there is a ton of food in front of you, it's hard to resist, especially when someone else spent the time and money to prepare it for you. This is only to be followed by bachelorette party which will also have a lot of wasted calories thrown in. It's going to be a tough journey!
  • ogmama12
    ogmama12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My biggest challenge is definitely finding tie for everything! There is so much to do- I don't know how I'll get it done! My biggest accomplishment is the weight I've lost so far! Also, getting the dress- I love it and wish I could wear it more than once!
  • HollyPix
    Options
    My biggest challange was finding my dress! I searched and searched...tried on about 150 dresses! I finally found a beautiful dress...at a great price too! Problem is...is about a size too small! It zips but I can't breath in it! I have about 15-20 to loose to have it fit comfortably. I would hate to not be able to wear my dream dress just beacuse i can't loose the weight. So i am now determined...very determined. I don't think i have every felt this way about weight loss. And i think it will really help to have a support group of brides who are going through what i am going through. But i have to realize it jsut takes time.
  • gloomkitty
    Options
    biggest challanges are finding gothic wedding stuff and trying to shed 100 lbs before the big day... i adv my sweetie that im not even setting a date till im close to goal... but i have found the dress i want and im on my way ive gotten 15 lbs down... only 85 left to go... :)
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    My biggest challenge is the time too. I know both are important and that the gym should come first. These pictures are going to last a lifetime, this time crunch isn't.

The time is partly an issue because I work 2 jobs. One full-time to pay the mortgage and the part time to pay for the wedding. Time is of the essence.

Congratulations to all brides working towards their ultimate goal - being their healthiest self on their wedding day.