RED TEAM WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

Options

Replies

• sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    PW:184.6
    CW:182.5

Hi everyone, hope all is well. Not "The Biggest Loser" loss but I will take it.

Pam thanks for having me, I've read the Red posts and you are doing a fabulous job!! thanks for devoting your time. You have nothing to be embarrassed about, we are going to have gain days, or no loss but we will conquer this. Heads up, let's keep our eye on the prize!!!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    PW 159.0
    CW 157.0

I am happy with losing 2 lbs. My goal is 2 lbs a week, as long as I can keep it up I'll be in a bikini by summertime! I did fall off the wagon yesterday and felt absolutely horrible and discusting last night, today's a new day, new week, and thank goodness it's zumba time! I also got myself a HRM sooo excited to use it and see how many calories I really burn at zumba tonight!
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job RED team!!!!:)
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @Strongwen: WOW this was really motivating to read and SO TRUE!! Thank you for posting that, I think we could all use a little bit of a friendly yet motivated reality check! Your awesome!!!!:)
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    PW:149
    CW: 151

I gained 2 lbs. :embarassed: But! Its a new day, a new week! I wont let you down or myself down this week...Let's do this!!!
  • Lirana
    Lirana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    PW: 166.6
    CW: 168.2

No excuses, but I know why I went up. I was sick all week. Yesterday was the first day I felt better. I have not exercised at all, and did not log a good 95% of what I ate. But, today I feel MUCH better, so I'm thinking gym tomorrow morning. Yay!!! It sucks that I went back up to my starting weight. I was hoping to at least stay the same, but that just means I will work extra hard this week. And now that I'm feeling better, I can participate in the forums more as well. Watching the Biggest Loser tonight will help with motivation as well. Good luck Red Team!
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No worries. You're not the only embarrassed one. But we are going to ROCK it this week!!!! Next Tuesday we will be posting this::bigsmile:
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Pam you are AMAZING. There is nothing to be embarassed about, our bodies are strange temples:P This is a new week. We. Will. Rock. IT!
    Welcome new Red Team (aka team awesome) members! YAY for a bigger family!

SW: 164
    CW: !62.3
    I seem to be suffering like everyone else with the weight. I ate the healthiest I have ever eaten, stuck to my calories to the dot and worked out like a machine. So I gave 110% and I will continue to do so. Like Alison mentioned to me you hit a plateau you just need to PUSH passed it. This is the time where we find out how committed we are to the journey. We are in this together team, we can and will reach our goals!

I am committed to eating just as well, to working out just as hard and to pushing every single day.
    Good luck lovers!
    Rim
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    PW-165.5

CW - 166

Well, its was a rouh week and i'm pms'ing, so I expected this. I'll do better this week! No excuses! Good luck red team!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Previous weight: 177.8
    Current weight: 173.4
    Yay!!! I couldn't believe when I saw the numbers on the gym scale this morning.
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    PW: 171.9
    CW: 173.7

I am soooo upset and embarassed!!! :frown: I am supposed to be leading my team....and this is NOT the way to lead a team! I promise to be 100% focused this coming week! I will NOT let you guys down again! The NO EXCUSE week is exactly what I need! This past week I have NOT logged my food, been slacking on the water....but I did start working out. I have been way over on my cal intake. BUT this is a new week..........and I am going to get back on track!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to the rest of my team!!!!!!!

Pam :(

Don't let it get to you Pam!!

You have been a fantastic leader!! You lost 10 pounds last week for Pete's sake!! Something had to give!!

I know you will bounce back from this and prove to all of us that this is a life change and not just about one good week or bad!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 156.6
    CW: 155.2

I'm averaging about 1 lb every 1.5 weeks. Not the greatest, but at least I'm seeing results :)
  • bobkat67
    bobkat67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    PW(173.4)
    CW(169.4)

4lb loss! Yeah, this motivates me to keep on going!!!
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    PW: (172)
    CW: (172)

Well no loss or gain. I have been stuck at the weight forever it seems like and I've even started working out. Anyone got any suggestions on what I can do to kickstart my weightloss again???? Getting kinda frustrated!!
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PW 153

CW 151

GO RED!
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PS...We have to remember that the Red Team have the least weight to lose. Therefore we will not lose as much.

Gaining in a week is unfortunately life. We have to make sure that we don't let life cause us to give up. Keep going. We can do it! NO EXCUSES!!!
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Previous Weight: 150

Current Weight: 149

Slowly but surely getting there lol :)

GOOO RED TEAM!!!
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    PW: 171.9
    CW: 173.7

I am soooo upset and embarassed!!! :frown: I am supposed to be leading my team....and this is NOT the way to lead a team! I promise to be 100% focused this coming week! I will NOT let you guys down again! The NO EXCUSE week is exactly what I need! This past week I have NOT logged my food, been slacking on the water....but I did start working out. I have been way over on my cal intake. BUT this is a new week..........and I am going to get back on track!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to the rest of my team!!!!!!!

Pam :(

No, Dont be embarassed!! Your doing wonderfully, Even though you had a little set back. I havent been drinking as much water as i should either but you gotta be STRONG! You can tough this out, No problem!! You just gotta take a deep breath and start this new week out on the right foot!

P.S. Your a GREAT team leader!! Keep Your chin up :-)
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    PW: 176
    CW: 183.2
  • rainlover007
    Options
    PW: 157.9
    CW: 157.6
    It was a bad week. I'm really going to stick with this week's routine and watch what I eat.