I would really love a twin too!!!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    where are you twin :)
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen mickipedia on line lately?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

No! If help is needed with the spreadsheet/ matching process I'd be happy to help if it means I get a twin!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options

No! If help is needed with the spreadsheet/ matching process I'd be happy to help if it means I get a twin!

I said I'd do it too I mailed mickipedia.....maybe she hasn't been online lately. I'm sure she'll let us know when she is.
  • CarliFries
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new to this and would love to find my twin! Let me know when you have found them!
    Thanks,
    Carli
  • bruinstar
    bruinstar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new to this and would love to find my twin! Let me know when you have found them!
    Thanks,
    Carli

Hi Carli! Please fill out the online Match Request form by copying and pasting this URL in your browser: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDRXRUtzODdSbmxqM2JhUEk3YlhqMEE6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy1iODQwMzFlYi1iZjJhLTRmNmUtODQ0My1iNjJmYTUzNjQ2ZWE&ifq
    I apologize if you already previously filled it out or submitted your stats on the message board. It is now working fine and I should be able to find a match for you soon as I am getting many requests lately! Thanks!
  • bruinstar
    Options
    The following users have been matched! Please check your message inbox for the name and info of your matching pair!

mickipedia
    joannmariej
    boubouba
    Genene111
    nixynoodle
    Nerd_Gomez
    Lambiii
    Thesarahmonster
    patricia_24
    beckyme21
  • bruinstar
    Options
    What do we do if our twin doesn't message us back :(

You can request another twin by filling out the online Match Request Form. Just copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDRXRUtzODdSbmxqM2JhUEk3YlhqMEE6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy1iODQwMzFlYi1iZjJhLTRmNmUtODQ0My1iNjJmYTUzNjQ2ZWE&ifq
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Yaaay :) Thanks bruinstar :)
  • bruinstar
    Options
    Once you have your pair, I encourage you to check out the challenges post for ideas on ways to challenge each other. If you are already doing things to inspire your twin, please come back and share with the rest of us! Thanks! :) Also, if you guys can spread the word about our group, it would be great if more people want matches so that we can find matches for everyone.
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I looked but I'm a skimmer and I may have missed this question and a possible answer, but...

How often do you post matches on that link? I'm not in a hurry, but it sure is ronry without a twin... :sad:
  • bruinstar
    Options
    I looked but I'm a skimmer and I may have missed this question and a possible answer, but...

How often do you post matches on that link? I'm not in a hurry, but it sure is ronry without a twin... :sad:

You and your twin will each receive an MFP message from me with your twin's info once a match is found for you.
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    Just making sure that I didn't miss something telling me what to do next. I filled out a form on Sunday. What do I do next...maybe be patient:) If there is anything else that I need to do please say. Thank you.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    No Pair for me :(
  • bruinstar
    Options
    A few more matches today. If your name appears below, please check your messages and you'll find your twin's info. Thanks for your patience everyone! :)

aejohnson7
    Aerobabe526
    amara0118
    elizabeth509
    JennMarieFitz
    jillybean
    KariStuart
    nwine
    odownz
    runnergirl117
    scarlettridley
    SkyIsFalling4
    skywa
    tagray72
    tina_reinvented2012
    WishfullDreamer
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    :( I guess I still don't have a match yet. Boo
  • VeggyGal
    VeggyGal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Still looking for my twin~~~~hope you're out there!
    :smile:
  • bruinstar
    Options
    :( I guess I still don't have a match yet. Boo

Sorry for the wait...you should have a match now! Check your messages :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!