Weigh-in

Options
Yayy to everyone who is joining! Dont forget to do your first weigh-in at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqUwFvMox2CVdHlNcFBweFdXa0NlR2VITjFaeFRZQnc

And also why your there if you know how to fix the bottom rows to all be the same size as the top...could you fix that for me?? lmao I did it the first time and I can not for the life of me remember how the hell I did it! lol thanks in advance:laugh:

Also remember to look at the challenge discussion! some of us have written already hope you do too!:wink:

Replies

• dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I merged the cells so it looks the same.
    I have no idea how to get rid of the green line that is there though. Does it look right now?
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I merged the cells so it looks the same.
    I have no idea how to get rid of the green line that is there though. Does it look right now?

looks great! i have know idea why the green line is there but it doesnt seem to hurt anything so meh...lol. Thanks! I tried to Merge but I wasn't doing something right :( lol
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I hope it's ok I went on added my weigh in....:)
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hope it's ok I went on added my weigh in....:)
    Of course :)
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Well I'm up 0.4lbs on my tracker but down quite a bit from when I weighed in on the chart last week. Hope everyone is having a great week.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Well I'm up 0.4lbs on my tracker but down quite a bit from when I weighed in on the chart last week. Hope everyone is having a great week.

I think your still down hun...I think since you have been kicking so much *kitten* lately that your muscles are retaining the water to repair themselves. I think your doing fanfriggintastic!
  • taffiepie
    taffiepie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Being new and all, I thought I should explain Why I have a weigh in for Jan 2. I was weighed before my wisdom teeth were extracted on the 4th so I put my weight in for that week. I didn't weigh myself the following week because of only being able to eat really soft foods for the majority of the week (I was afraid to know...lol). I weigh in again tomorrow, so I'll have this weeks. Sorry, When I started my weigh in days were Wednesdays, I'll switch it up next week.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Being new and all, I thought I should explain Why I have a weigh in for Jan 2. I was weighed before my wisdom teeth were extracted on the 4th so I put my weight in for that week. I didn't weigh myself the following week because of only being able to eat really soft foods for the majority of the week (I was afraid to know...lol). I weigh in again tomorrow, so I'll have this weeks. Sorry, When I started my weigh in days were Wednesdays, I'll switch it up next week.
    If your weigh in is on Wednesday thats fine hun...Just put it in on that day if you feel like it:) others on here weigh in on Tuesdays and other days...it all needs to be what works for you:) I just put it as Mondays because some people feel if they weigh in at the begining of the week they have to "be good" on the weekends :)
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I am sorry it tool me so long to post my weights...But I did....:-)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I am sorry it tool me so long to post my weights...But I did....:-)
    NP hun! your here now that is what matters:)