Sweet Tooth

Options
This may be a silly question, but here goes it...

I am not a sweet-tooth person, but I do eat an occasional piece of candy or gum.

Do you guys add that into your food diary guys?

Katie

Replies

• JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    Options
    I add EVERYTHING to my diary. It helps me so that I don't over do it. Also, there are so many types of sugar free gums now a days that are ZERO calories that I have a drawer full! I have ice cream flavors that I LOVE! ALL of the sugar free and ZERO calories. ;)
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I too, add everything! Even the hershey's nuggets :)
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I add everything, having to log what I eat stops me picking at food at work and snacking late at night (as soon as I've had my evening cup of tea I complete my days entry and this stops me eating anything else)
  • Gribbish
    Options
    Yeah, some of us can get out-of-control on the sweets, my personal kryptonite is Brach's chocolate covered peanut clusters.

Last time I bought a bag (before I joined here, and wasn't dieting at the time) it lasted about 40 minutes... lessee here, (looks up calories)

.... 2318 calories ....

damn. that's scary. note to self: keep clusters far, far away.

so yeah, candy totally has to be counted.
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can't chew gum, my jaw is all messed up, but candy- yes... Sometimes I'll have 1 and only 1 m&m from my kids, I won't count that, but I tend to add everything. Everything adds up!
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't ;)
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Yup, guess even one single peanut M&M has some value, good and bad.

Thanks guys for the input, wasn't sure but I think I know what I'm going do now...

katie