I'm starting today

Options
I am very bad at remembering to take my vitamins. So, for my first 21 days I will commit to taking my vitamins. Trust me there are a lot more things I need to commit to but to start off small I'll just stick to this one. :happy:

Replies

• follownocrowd
    follownocrowd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is a great goal!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting today. Yesterday, I logged everything I ate and exercised for over an hour. I did check my weight yesterday and today, but I won't check it again until Sunday. That's going to be hard for me since the scale is in the bathroom and getting on the scale has become a "habit" of mine. I WILL break that habit!
  • goldenm
    goldenm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just found this group. Great idea! I am also starting today.
    Goals:
    Exercise more- at least 5 times a week, strength as well as cardio.
    Weigh only on Friday mornings- this will be hard I seem to live by the scale.
    Kepp up the rest of the good work.
  • ltassin26
    Options
    I am starting today and am hungry already! Need tips and advice
  • AnitaMcKenna
    AnitaMcKenna Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This sounds just the thing I need as I've also been very 'wishy washy' since Christmas/New Year! Want to keep this manageable but challenging at the same time, so my goals are:

1. Drink my 8 glasses of water EVERY day
    2. If I go over my cals on any day, make them up through exercise the following day - NO excuses

Will have to start the water bit tomorrow though as not drinking 5 glasses of water now, just an hour before bed!! :noway:

Good luck everyone