WEIGH INS 01/20/12

Options
:noway: :noway: :noway: HEYYYYYYY :noway: :noway: :noway:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WELL , WELL, WELL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
WE SOME HOW ALL SLIPPED THROUGH CRACKS OF THIS WEEKS FRIDAY WEIGH INS SO WE WILL GIVE THIS WEEK
A FREE B :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: SO PARTY IT UP BUT NOT TO MUCH TO WHERE OF COURSE YOU GAIN BUT
I ACTUALLY FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT AND ON THE COUNT OF FRIDAY THE 13TH :devil: :indifferent: :devil:
IM ACTUALLY GLAD KNOWING MY LUCK LOL
AND WELL JUST BE PREPARED THOUGH BOTTOM LINE VALENTINES DAY CREEPING UP WHETHER YOU SINGLE OR WITH A LOVED ONE I KNOW YOU WANT TO LOOK GOOD IN SOMETHING RED AND FIRERY LOL
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: LOVE WILL BE IN THE AIR :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
AND YOU DONT WANT THAT :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:
AND ALSO SUMMER IS COMING UP SOON TOO
OMFG!!!:wink:
YES SUMMER=6 MONTHS LEFT WOW
CRAZY TIME IS FLYING

BUT WEIGH INS WILL BE FRIDAY THE 20TH SO LETS SHOOT FOR SOME DROPS AND I DO WANT TO START DOING TEAMS AND CHALLENGES BUT NOT EVERYBODY IN THE GROUP IS PARTICIPATING LIKE THEY SHOULD BE SO WE WILL SEE AND IM GLAD WE ARE ALL BEING MORE ACTIVE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE..:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dianesep49
    Options
    start challenges for those that can take steps should do so, if you can't park your car to the back of the parking lot and walk whenever you can do so.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have not been participating, but I will start. I am a part of a few other challenges...so I weigh in on Tuesday and will post my weight then. Not sure if there are any new challenges on Desk Jobs...I have a desk job and my biggest issue with it is sitting to DARN much...I do not want the secretary butt. lol
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    hahah like it mom thats totally a good saying and well alilbreasy what the weight is today ??/
  • alibreasy
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds ( I was 203 and now I am 205) not sure what the deal is?? Although I am smaller because I have lost a lot of inches and I fit into jeans I haven't wore in years. I can't seem to shake these 200s and I am on edge about it. :embarassed:
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds ( I was 203 and now I am 205) not sure what the deal is?? Although I am smaller because I have lost a lot of inches and I fit into jeans I haven't wore in years. I can't seem to shake these 200s and I am on edge about it. :embarassed:

I am having the EXACT situation!! I lost 8 1/2 inches in the last two weeks or so but gained a pound last week and stayed the same this week! Really don't know what is going on with this 200lb wall but I DON"T LIKE IT!! :explode:

SW: 218
    CW: 207
    GW: 165
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    awe you guys dont give up or get discouraged it maybe muscle mass ... and maybe you just need to change something in your diet are you drinking lots of water
  • Miztif
    Miztif Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every other week. so I will put the past numbers on the board.

SW: 206
    CW: 189, lost 4 pounds since last weigh in. ;-)
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    I weigh in every other week. so I will put the past numbers on the board.

SW: 206
    CW: 189, lost 4 pounds since last weigh in. ;-)

wow awesome and what did you do to do that ...
  • alibreasy
    Options

I am having the EXACT situation!! I lost 8 1/2 inches in the last two weeks or so but gained a pound last week and stayed the same this week! Really don't know what is going on with this 200lb wall but I DON"T LIKE IT!! :explode:

SW: 218
    CW: 207
    GW: 165

One of the reasons I usually dont weigh myself everyday is that is would drive me absolutely BONKERS:noway: ( I got on the scale this morning and I'm back down to 203, you see...I was 205 yesterday, give me a break)...Okay something has to give, by my next weigh in is on Tuesday, Jan 24th and that scale better be NICE or its going out the window...:laugh:

SW: 283
    CW: 203
    GW: 180 (we shall see if I like this size)
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    awee yeah dont weight yourself everyday just for challenges and groups that require like the groups im in one requires fridays and the other thursday so i just use the thursday weight in
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    WEIGH INS

OK SO IM UPSET I GAINED A LB SO IM @ 146.5 AGAIN
    AHHH
    WELL I BOUGHT 30DAY SHRED AND I GOT A MEASURER FOR MYSELF SO MAYBE THAT WILL PUSH ME EXTRA...
  • alibreasy
    Options
    I just would like to report that in weighing in today 1/23/12 (and actually getting on the scale 7 times, to double check and taking a picture) I am officially 198.5 (ONEDERLAND BABY)! Now the hard thing will be to stay there! Gotta keep pushing myself farther and farther away from that number! :-)
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    CW: 150lbs, which I am pretty sad about... fell off for a while but I will get back down to 147lbs AGAIN even lower <33
  • Miztif
    Miztif Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i have lost only one pound this weigh in. Hey at least i didnt gain ;-)
This discussion has been closed.