30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    HOW is everyone doing!?!?

Today I completed level 2 Day 6. I think that this was really the first time I made it through it without stopping. Level 2 is extremely hard for me, but I push push push. Day 6 down, just 4 more days at level 2 to go - - THEN I WILL BE BACK TO ***** AND MOAN ABOUT LEVEL 3 ;);)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xo - K
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    How's it going? I must admit I haven't been doing Jillian as much as I'd hoped. I think my excuse is valid - it's because I'm spending more time at the gym, and less at home with DVDs. I am training for a stair climb, so I try to spend extra time on the step mill. I really should've done the the yoga meltdown on Saturday, but that didn't happen, so that's another goal for this week!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have also not been doing Jillian as often because my kids seem to think it's funny to ruin it for me. I WANT JUICE, I WANT A SANDWICH, I WANT THE TV. I feel like if I can't do it uninterrupted I'm better off doing something else. So I've been doing the treadmill - and listening to headphones lol I tell them I cannot hear them for 30 minutes and they seem to buy it. I kind of enjoy it because I can listen to what IWANT for a change and I don't hear Jillian either? But-- the results with the 30ds are greatly missed. I hope to get back to it more often very soon - - hopefully there won't be as many weather delays and school cancelations so that I only have ONE brat here instead of two :)

Hope everyone is doing well. HCN wtg with the stair climb training, you rock!
  • bada_bing
    bada_bing Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Stair Climb............you go girl, that is fantastic, your thighs will look beeaaaautiful!!

Me, I have 30 days to get it together....so as of today, I am starting Ripped in 30 along with my normal classes which are 1/2 aerobics...1/2 yoga and 1 hour of belly dancing on Wednesday night. I do beleive that I will not do Jillian on Wednesdays....I just do not think my body can do it!! ha, ha...................After all, I am not 20 anymore!

Have a good week everyone!

Donna
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Me again. I told you before that I am not very good at keeping up on updates in groups. Today I finished Day 10 of Level 2 and did Day 1 of Level 3.

Stick with it ladies we will get through it and be much stronger for doing so.

Until next time...Just Shred It!