How do you unwind?

Options
After a long hard day, I need some me time, even for just 10 min. I know many people exercise to clear their head (to me exercise is part of the long hard day lol), I chose to have some alone time with my Kindle Fire. I read a book, play a game, surf the internet- whatever. Also, sometimes I take a long bath to kind of get away from it all. How about you?

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Reading is a big one for me too. If I can get time for a bigger break, I love to soak in the tub! Love being outside when the weather is nice and giving my dog lots of love :)
  • foodjunkie26
    Options
    After putting the kids to bed, I usually turn on the sterieo and relax in a hot bubble bath with the lights out and candles lit lol.
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Nothing too major with me. If I meet the goal of getting the kids in bed by 8:30... My chill time is after that. Take a hot shower, but on comfy PJs and watch my DVR'd shows in bed....
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nothing too major with me. If I meet the goal of getting the kids in bed by 8:30... My chill time is after that. Take a hot shower, but on comfy PJs and watch my DVR'd shows in bed....

^ Same here. DH & I try to hit the bed around 8:30, watch a show together & then go to sleep. We both get up super early for work so watching Parks & Recreation (Who doesn't LOVE Leslie Knope? Lol) without a crying little one is a luxury to us. :bigsmile:
  • Shawndad
    Options
    actually i unwind in the gym. when i am at the gym, that is my me time to just clear my head, relax and shead some pounds. i am a runner and when i am running i take my mind somewhere else and let my body do the work. running is very theraputic. i may run, do spin class and then relax in the hot tub until my hands turns into prunes.