Level 1

Options
tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
hey ladies so day 1 has been completed and day 2 tonight how are you getting on?

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 today. It was not bad at all but this could be b/c I have done P90x in the past. Need to push myself a bit more tomorrow and also increase my weights.....
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I did day on yesterday. I am feeling it today. I dropped my daughter off at preschool and help in her class for about 30 mins which was fine but her classroom is on the second floor and I was feel it on the stairs.

I will do day two this afternoon. My kids are excited to do it with me. So that motivates me as well as the video.

This is my first workout video. I have been going to the gym a couple of time a week before the holidays but not really since. So this is just the kick in the butt I needed.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just did day 3 this morning before work. I was so sore at the beginning of the work out but loosened up a bit. As excited as I am to move on through, I know how hard level 2 is and am dreading it at the same time. Has anyone else done the shred before or snuck a peak at level 2?
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Did my Day 1 yesterday along with Day 1 on TurboFire. Actually I did the TurboFire first and then 30DS so it didn't hurt much.
    But I woke up sore - everything is hurting. :ohwell: Its so hard to even pick up the cup of coffee and drag it till my mouth :noway:
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    day 1 went well. today was a gym day for me (running and strength training), so technically tomorrow will be day 2. i also ordered 6 week 6 pack (or whatever it's called) and I'm planning on doing that along with the shred dvd on my off gym days.
    anyone else breaking it up a bit, or is everyone doing it the full 30 days in a row?
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey ladies i just completed day 2 and i am sore lol hope ur all well
  • mkath4
    mkath4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 yesterday and will do Day 2 this evening. Not sure how to record 30 DS. Took measurements as well. :)
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 this morning and actually burned 40 more calories than yesterday. Tomrrow should start to get easier.

Also, I am taking my measurments so I can really see how well this is working.
    =]
  • abookreader2
    abookreader2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Okay, I took the dvd out of the package today and did level 1. I am guessing that is all I do, it was 20 min. Now, how long do I do level 1? I did pretty good, but the pushups kick my rear. Other than that, it was great. Also, I am guessing it is done everyday? I also go to a gym, would you guys recommend doing this as well in one day? Thoughts? :)
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Okay, I took the dvd out of the package today and did level 1. I am guessing that is all I do, it was 20 min. Now, how long do I do level 1? I did pretty good, but the pushups kick my rear. Other than that, it was great. Also, I am guessing it is done everyday? I also go to a gym, would you guys recommend doing this as well in one day? Thoughts? :)

you do each level for 10 days and its up to you if you want to do the full 30 days straight you can have rest days... im planning on doing the full 30 straight apparently you get more results this way.
    i to do other exersizes such as running and the cross trainer this can only help along you results.
    hope this helps
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1 last night, doing Day 2 as soon as I sign off here :)
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Finished with my Day 2 on Level1 and I am dieing :cry: . It is no joke. I hope I complete the 30days and I see good results. :smile:
  • abookreader2
    Options
    Thanks so much!! Glad you started the group :)
  • antlia
    antlia Posts: 7
    Options
    Well, I'm doing the Day 1 today as soon as I log out. I did all the first level a few months ago and it was very rewarding :) Let's see how it goes tomorrow.
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 3 for me. My legs have been sore today and yesterday, but not unbearable. A good sore. I am doing a lot of stretching. I am planning on doing the 30 days without stopping and I am thinking about adding in some cardio. I look forward to building up my endurance and being able to do the second set of push ups with more ease. Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work! :bigsmile:

10876412.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday. All day yesterday was feeling great. Started feeling a bit sore last night. Woke up this morning and my arm, abs and legs were in pain. Worked through the pain and did day 2. Felt alot stronger then yesterday but got similar amount of burn as yesterday (oh well). Now my legs are in pain. Can't walk up or down the stairs (lol!!!!!). Lets see if I can get to day 3 tomorrow......I did P90x and didn't feel this much pain before...very intereresting :-)
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 yesterday and I am going to day 3 this afternoon. I am a little sore but a good sore.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 3 done and my legs r burning with every squat i do
  • abookreader2
    Options
    Day 2 done :) I am amazed how much harder it seems to do this then the gym. I use an elliptical for 45-60 minutes at the gym and it seems so easy. Doing all those jumping jacks and stuff. Man!! Day 3 tomorrow!! My kids are watching me and think it is very cool, they cheer me on. :) My little boy holds legos for his weights. Too funny. Hope everyone is getting there day in and drinking lots of water!!