WATER CHALLENGE!

Options
2»

Replies

• mmorales76
    Options
    Today was 9 glasses of water, had a hard time with it today and I dont know why because I love water. Anyway at least I got what I needed in lol.
  • angelrn1224
    Options
    Today was 9 glasses of water, had a hard time with it today and I dont know why because I love water. Anyway at least I got what I needed in lol.

You did great!!!
    I didn't have a hard time today. It's easier when I am at home than when I am at work. Any ideas?
  • mmorales76
    Options
    what kind of work do you do?

Today I had 9 glasses almost did not make it, I satrted late because I slept in today felt good tho.
  • joann1211
    Options
    Im in!
  • mmorales76
    Options
    Sorry that I did not post yesterday. I did nto drink that much water yesterday I would say about 4 cups. I just was not thirsty but I know that I should drink anyway.

But today I will have drunk 12 glasses. So I guess I made up for yesterday.
  • mabollscb
    mabollscb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is such a great idea! I wish I logged in more often and had seen this sooner, but I'm in!
    0 so far today, I guess I have some catching up to do!
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Think I'll squeak in at 8 when I'm done taking pills. Sore throat makes swallowing unpleasant. :(

URIs suck. But the fact that I can just type the acronym and expect you all to know it is nice. ;)
  • mmorales76
    Options
    Sorry that I did not post yesterday I totally spaced it lol. Anyway I did 8 glasses yesterday and more then likely I will do another 8 today.

Y'all are doing great with this, Keep up the good work Y'all
  • mmorales76
    Options
    The 20th I drink 8 glasses and the 21st I drink 9 glasses.
  • angelrn1224
    Options
    mmorales - you are doing GREAT!!!
    and my friend ShrinkRapt451 - you are an inspiration to me!

I had about 5 days this month that I definitely did not get in my 8 glasses of water....but I'm back on track!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mmorales76
    Options
    I know that I have not been on here everyday lately but it has been a mad house around here with the new job and my nephew living with us for now.

I do have to say that I have made my 8 glasses almost everyday there has been a few days where i have not got more then about 4 in. I am going to have to find a place at work where I can have my big mug close to me so that I can get my water in.

Well I hope that everyone is doing well. Great job everyone keep up the good work.