Support yo!

Options
Lol I want to make sure that everyone continues to support everyone else this week. I Love coming to the topics and seeing everyone talking, getting to know each other, and really supporting one another. This is what is all about:) well that and kicking this weights *kitten*!!! So make sure to look in on one another again this week, and let us know how your doing also! Love you all, Lets have a kick *kitten* week!

Replies

• roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You know the funny things is I never long on to the computer during the weekend. The only time I'm usually on the net is between the 8 hours I'm at work....BUT that was before I joined this group! You are all so awesome! Keep up the the chatter I love seeing what ever one has to say since we are all struggling through this together! Oh and in case you didn't notice I've lost 6lbs in a week! No I'm not self centered I'm just excited if it hadn't been for this group or the reason to report those 6lbs would still be on me or even more! I'm just focused on looking forward and keep what's important to me first and for most!!! It's all in my hands and in what I don't put in my mouth and pushing myself to workout! This is the first full week I have stuck with it enough to see a difference and I"M EXCITED!!!!! THANK YOU AMBER!!!!!:flowerforyou: This group is and you are AWESOME!!!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    You know the funny things is I never long on to the computer during the weekend. The only time I'm usually on the net is between the 8 hours I'm at work....BUT that was before I joined this group! You are all so awesome! Keep up the the chatter I love seeing what ever one has to say since we are all struggling through this together! Oh and in case you didn't notice I've lost 6lbs in a week! No I'm not self centered I'm just excited if it hadn't been for this group or the reason to report those 6lbs would still be on me or even more! I'm just focused on looking forward and keep what's important to me first and for most!!! It's all in my hands and in what I don't put in my mouth and pushing myself to workout! This is the first full week I have stuck with it enough to see a difference and I"M EXCITED!!!!! THANK YOU AMBER!!!!!:flowerforyou: This group is and you are AWESOME!!!!
    self centered?? *kitten* IF I LOST 6 LBS IN ONE WEEK I'D BE SCREAMING LOOK AT ME BUTT HEADS!!! lmao you should be super proud and excited! Good for you:) And the group would be nothing with out all of us...I just made it but we all keep each other going! thanks hun This is what its about:)
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I saw your numbers, Roksfarm, and nearly fell off my chair. Way to go! Everyone who has posted so far has done great!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options

That is so great!!! Congrats!! Scream from the rooftops - it's all yours!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    OMG YOU PEOPLE BETTER LOVE ME!!! lmao I was eating my salad with tomatoes and extra carrots for my veg when it hit me i didn't do a fruit today and i forgot to go to the store....well the kids didn't eat their apple slices from mcdonalds sooooo I did! EWWW I CANT STAND THE FEEL OF APPLES IN MY MOUTH!! lmao I gagged eating them but thought the entire time...it's for the girls you got this..don't be a liar....lmao this is how devoted i am to you guys...lmao
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU PEOPLE BETTER LOVE ME!!! lmao I was eating my salad with tomatoes and extra carrots for my veg when it hit me i didn't do a fruit today and i forgot to go to the store....well the kids didn't eat their apple slices from mcdonalds sooooo I did! EWWW I CANT STAND THE FEEL OF APPLES IN MY MOUTH!! lmao I gagged eating them but thought the entire time...it's for the girls you got this..don't be a liar....lmao this is how devoted i am to you guys...lmao

Tomatoes are fruits!!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

Tomatoes are fruits!!!
    SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO EAT THE APPLE SLICES!!!! Oh thanks i was all proud i "sacrificed" for you guys...and now i know i didn't have to! lmao oh well:)
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Tomatoes are fruits!!!

Crap then I messed up because I counted it as my veggie yesterday!!!!

Thanks Amber for the sacrifice it is sweet even if you didn't need it! :)

Feeling really icky today -migraine started last night so bad I am nauseous AND my daughter came home from school with flu symptoms so not really sure what is up with me. Still going to try to eat some fruit and veggies
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

Tomatoes are fruits!!!

Crap then I messed up because I counted it as my veggie yesterday!!!!

Thanks Amber for the sacrifice it is sweet even if you didn't need it! :)

Feeling really icky today -migraine started last night so bad I am nauseous AND my daughter came home from school with flu symptoms so not really sure what is up with me. Still going to try to eat some fruit and veggies

lol thanks! I try...lol. I ate asparagus tonight too...never had it before...I LIKED IT YAYY!!! lol hope you feel better! Hope baby girl does to that sucks being sick but even more so when your child is too!