January 17th-February 6th

Options
So we are one day in on this challenge and I already had to mentally fight myself to not weight myself this morning. This is gonna be a long 20 days.. lol

Replies

• m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    me too!.. but i did.. ahhhhh... i swear swear swear i will not weigh myself tomorrow am- in fact, maybe I will have my 9 year old take the scale :)
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Did 45 minutes on the treadmill yesterday and just re-started P90X this morning. I need to have a snack...should we re-list our goals in the group threads?
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    Good idea with relisting our goals! How do you like P90X?? Its something I have been going back and forth on buying for a while.
  • Tiffany789
    Tiffany789 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So we are one day in on this challenge and I already had to mentally fight myself to not weight myself this morning. This is gonna be a long 20 days.. lol

Wow! This would be a tough but incredibly rewarding goal. Imagine how great you will feel when you see the number in 20 days!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    21day habit
    Day 1- 1/17- walking 1 hour done
    Day 2- 1/18- walking 1 hour done.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Well, I am not able to stay off the scale right now. I'm going to have to delete that goal this 21-day cycle. I'm still doing great with my other goals thus far.
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    So far so good ladies! I got my workout in yesterday, ate great and actually slept 9 hours. I caved and got on the scale today... I know I know....I am going to have my BF hide it from me that way I don't see it every time I walk in the garage. Any unexpected challenges so far?
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been doing good so far too. I have walked everyday and have been watching my portions! I had a sweet last night though but that was only because I was still 600+ below my calorie goal. (And I still was under at the end of the day.) So far so good. I really want to not weight myself until February 6th too, but I know that will be hard to do @.@ But I will try! I think it would be cool to see everyone's results after the 21 days!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    So far so good, staying under calories.

1/17 - Treadmill 45 minutes
    1/18 - P90X
    1/19 - Going to P90X again and maybe do some walking on the treadmill as well since I've got wings on the schedule for dinner tonight.

Haven't had any alcohol, I've taken my vitamins like a good girl and haven't gotten on the scale!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I decided to change my weigh in day to Wednesday instead of Thursday which I originally posted. So far so good. I have not stepped on the scale, except to weigh in Wednesday morning. I decided to help me succeed with this challenge I am putting the scale in the closet until every Wednesday morning for my weekly weigh in. If it is not sitting right next to my tub where I see it all the time then it is not as tempting to get on it. I guess the saying "out of sight, out of mind" is accurate.
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    Walked 1 hour today.
  • tarabear826
    Options
    I think that's a great idea not to step on the scale for a while. That would be quite a reward and not so much of an up and down roller coaster if a pound or two was gained for any reason, at any point in time.

Today, I was over on exercise and under on cals. =) Also drank 8 glasses of water. Probably 9 before I go to bed. I just got done working out and believe it or not, I feel slightly parched. Lol.

Hope everyone had a great day.
  • vguynes
    Options
    So far, so good. I excerised 100 minutes today (The Firm Express, Zumba, and Walking), and I ended the day under my calorie goal.
  • salsa81
    salsa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and I'm doing OK....

Managed to do the replacing tea with water thing (and I'm finding I need the loo more often!)

Won't be able to go see my loan horse this weekend as I'm off to my parent's house. So I'll make sure I'll go the next couple of weekends.

Went for a walk at lunch yesterday....can't go today but will make up for it next week.

I'm tracking everything as well, including the chocolate chip cookies last night and I was still under my allowance!
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well! Let's keep it going through the weekend because thats always the hardest part of the week for me. To avoid falling off the wagon this weekend I am going to commit to do the following:

1- Grocery shop tonight so that the house is fully stocked with fresh yummy foods so I am not tempted to eat out

2- get up early and get my workout in first thing so I can do whatever the rest of the day

3- stay consistent with getting my 7-8 hours of sleep each night

4- take time to stretch and relax and enjoy the weekend =)

Have a great day guys!
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    1/20- DAY 4 walked for 1 hour.
  • vguynes
    Options
    Today was another great day for me. I exercised for 75 minutes (Wii Dance Workout and Zumba), and I was under my calorie goal. My goal for tomorrow is to get up early and exercise at least an hour. I am also going to PLAN my meals before I eat anything. If the food is not on the plan, it won't get eaten!
  • vguynes
    Options
    Today was great day. I exercised for two hours (The Firm Express, Wii Gold's Gym Dance Workout, and Zumba). I was also under my calorie goal for the day. Tomorrow is my weigh-in and record day! :smile:
  • PJcc1205
    PJcc1205 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in and I hope to show some progress. I walked for 30 minutes and believe me I AM PROUD:bigsmile:
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    This weekend was a success!! I didnt work out as much as I would have liked to but I think my body was still run down from me being sick. I managed to sleep 12 hours one night and feel like a new person.

I am feeling super motivated this week and it feels good!

Have a great day everyone!