What was your Jillian workout of the day?

Options
medoria
medoria Posts: 673 Member
Only post if you did a workout. Nothing about why you DIDNT workout.

I did No more trouble zones + ab ripper x. Total of 65 minutes.

Replies

• AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I did No More Trouble Zones also.

I don't think I'm going to run today (wind chill -30) so I might do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism later.
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 this morning. Week 1, Day 3. Loving it!!
  • fabiola1024
    fabiola1024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Day 2
    I am new to the blogging thing and to this group, so I hope I am doing this right.
    I actually started it last week but missed a few days so I started fresh yesterday. I am VERY sore today.
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm on L3D3 of RI30 and I haven't been this sore since L1D1 of 30DS way back in November. I'm really enjoying RI30 though and as difficult as L3 is on the legs, I really like the workout.
  • EmilyV80
    EmilyV80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I did 6W6P this morning and will run tonight.
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I did Day2 Level 2 of the 30 day Shred......I'm sore all over!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    extreme shed and shred level 1 :)
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I also did Extreme shed & shred level one ....tomorrow I'm going to try to do both level one & two....If I stop logging in to MFP- Jillian probably killed me!! :ohwell:
  • medoria
    Options
    No more trouble zones with 6 lbs dumbells and Ab ripper x.
    Felt a bit week the first circuit but made it through with the heavier dumbells the hole workout although I lost a few reps in some moves. Ive stopped doing the pushups on my knees even though I only can do 6 on my feet for each set, I need to push myself and its the only way.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Today mine will be level 1 of killer buns and thighs :)
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 lvl 3 of 30days shred today.

That was hard. I kinda feel queasy.
  • usmcwallacewife
    usmcwallacewife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did 3 rounds of the Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure. Xbox Kinect game/workout. i love what a killer workout it is and it is fun!!!!! 3 rounds is about 12-15 minutes for me.

2 rounds of Level 1
    1 round of Level 2
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ri30 now, but mixing it up with gym. Tomorrow & Saturday is Ripped L1 :happy: I find this level quite easy, but I have been surprisingly stiff this week. Ouch! Very tight hamstrings.
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 level 2!
  • medoria
    Options
    Killer buns level 3 and Ab ripper x. Been slacking on the cardio parts so bad but not any more, gave it my all and was tired at the end of the first circle. Goal is doing the advanced version of every cardiomove, especially crab kicks and squat jacks. Hate those two so bad.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones! Love it :D
  • medoria
    Options
    Ripped level 3 with 3 kgs ( 6,6 lbs) dumbells. The difference between 6,6 and 4,4 lbs dumbells is BIG!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hi. I've just finished L2 of Ripped in 30. Moving on to L3 today. I am enjoying this DVD much more this time round than the first time, though I remember L3 being my worst, so here's hoping I don't change my mind. I can feel already how much stronger I am after having those few holiday weeks with just 6 Week 6 Pack and Killer Buns. I loved these DVD's, but they don't work your arms enough. I wish there was a balance in them that still incorporated weights.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones! Love it :D

Would love to hear more about this DVD? How does it compare to either 30DS or Ri30? OR is it more like Killer Buns & 6W6P?
  • medoria
    Options
    Did Killer buns level 3. No fan of squatjacks. Doing king squats with 6,6 lbs dumbells is hard too.