Ripped in 30 for our next challenge

Options
SafireBleu
SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
So we will be starting a group and doing Ripped in 30 for our next challenge. It is another Jillian Michaels DVD and should be just as challenging as this one. Love her or hate her she gets results so let's keep moving. If you want to be a part of the new challenge which will start 2/1/12 and end 3/1/12 get your DVD.

Replies

• apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I don't finish 30 DS until the 6th - but I will be starting RI30 next :) I'll just pretend to be a part of the group :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can still be part of the group. We'll just pretend that it'll go for about a week after 3/1. I doubt we will all go 30 days straight
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am ordering the video today off of Amazon. Looking forward to seeing some great results. Have been happy so far on the Shred :).
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Im in I already have the DVD so good to go
  • AB963K
    AB963K Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Have you completed this one before? if so how was it ?
  • valkomer
    Options
    I'm in but I'll also be starting late. I won't finish the 30DS until 2/4. Need to go out this weekend or next to get Ripped :bigsmile:
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Yay so excited :D
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think I want to do Ripped in 30 next too. Although I started the shred a few days late so I might be a few days behind everyone again. Sounds fun!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I want to start as well! I have never done ripped in 30! I don't think I will be finished with 30DS but I will try to double up. I should be on my last level and level 3 isn't too bad :))
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I don't finish 30 DS until the 6th - but I will be starting RI30 next :) I'll just pretend to be a part of the group :)

I'm behind everyone too but would love to join the challenge regardless! I'll probably finish at least a week later than everyone else, but oh well :tongue:
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure!!! I already have the DVD and was going to start after 30 DS was done (I'll finish 1/31). I'm so happy that we'll have another group doing the same videos together - you girls rock!!!!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good luck all :)
    I definitely plan on doing the 6 week 6 pack next though and I'm rather excited for that one!
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyy! Like a lot of people I'm one week behind, but I really wanted to do the RI30 !
    I heard it was tough... But after the 30 day shred I feel like I can do it :-)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm behind everyone too but would love to join the challenge regardless! I'll probably finish at least a week later than everyone else, but oh well :tongue:
    [/quote]

Me too. I have taken 3 days off but I already ordered RI30 so I would like to join too. I find the 30DS hard on my knees, so I am trying to be careful while still pushing myself. I am hoping bike riding will help strengthen my knee.
    =]
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I was debating which video I was going to do next, and then I saw this post, so it's an easy decision. I'll join the ripped in 30. Yeah!
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    I'm in!
    I won't be done with my 30 days until Feb 17th, but after that I'm all about RI30! I'm also going to add in 6w6P probably 3 or 4 times a week.
    I have an ex who I will be seeing at a BMX national on my 21st birthday (april 12) who I am determined to make him ever regret his decision to be an *kitten* to me. MWAHA!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm up for Ripped in 30 too :)
  • HeavenlyBri77
    Options
    I will be behind as well. I have been working out typically 5 days a week. Sometimes it's just hard to find the time the other days. I will definitely be in for another round of Jillian though. :) Even my kids have been working out with me!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm so IN! I like that we get the 31st as a rest day too (for those of us that started on the 1st). How cool would it be to do a different program every month? That's my plan anyway! I can't wait!