ATTN RED TEAM!!!! INFO FOR 1/20 - 1/22

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
HELLO RED TEAMERS! How are you guys doing???!!! I am really trying hard this week and I keep telling myself............NO EXCUSES PAM!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Anyway, as I have mentioned before, I will be very busy this weekend. BUT I do not want to leave my team hanging!!! I have asked KRESCINE (Bridget) if she can give me hand this weekend and act as my assistant. If anyone from the RED TEAM has any questions please contact her, or post it on here and she will get back to you.

A BIG thank you:smile: to Bridget and WELCOME to the RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you RED TEAM :flowerforyou: for you patience and understanding!!!!!!!! I promise that after this weekend....I am ALL yours!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a FABULOUS weekend! Remember to exercise and NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    HELLO RED TEAMERS! How are you guys doing???!!! I am really trying hard this week and I keep telling myself............NO EXCUSES PAM!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Anyway, as I have mentioned before, I will be very busy this weekend. BUT I do not want to leave my team hanging!!! I have asked KRESCINE (Bridget) if she can give me hand this weekend and act as my assistant. If anyone from the RED TEAM has any questions please contact her, or post it on here and she will get back to you.

A BIG thank you:smile: to Bridget and WELCOME to the RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you RED TEAM :flowerforyou: for you patience and understanding!!!!!!!! I promise that after this weekend....I am ALL yours!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a FABULOUS weekend! Remember to exercise and NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam :flowerforyou:

Thanks Pam. I'm glad to now be a part of the Red Team. I wish success to all teams. Let's have a great weekend!!!
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awww so you left the GREEN TEAM?!:( Well my dear we are sad to lose you bc you are definitely one of our biggest motivators and supporters, good luck to you on your new team!!!:)
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Bridget! I am sure green will miss you!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Awww so you left the GREEN TEAM?!:( Well my dear we are sad to lose you bc you are definitely one of our biggest motivators and supporters, good luck to you on your new team!!!:)

Thanks!! I will still support you.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Good Luck Bridget! I am sure green will miss you!

Thanks appreciate that.
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Thanks!! I will still support you.

And we will all support you!! Even tho this is a challenge and we're all on separate teams, we're all here for the same purpose which is to make healthy lifestyle changes and we all root for one another, I love that!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    How is the red team doing!?!?! Hope you are all staying motivated and doing good!!!