Day 11

Options
Hello MFP'ers and welcome to Day 11!

If anyone else would like to help me with this group and posting topics, you're more than welcome to!

How did everyone do yesterday? What are your goals for today?

I'm heading out shortly to take my toddler swimming and visit with my grandparents and my toddler cousin. Tonight I'm thinking about going to Zumba class. I'm nervous because I know my foot isn't 100% yet but I miss it so much (been off 2 months for injuries) that I don't know if I can stay away anymore. Especially since Thursdays are my absolute favorite instructor/class!

What's your favorite and least favorite forms of exercise?

Have a great day and don't forget to check in to the various posts on Reddit!

Replies

• Serpymatt
    Serpymatt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've found that I love weight lifting, but I really don't like any kind of stationary cardio - elliptical, treadmill, or bike.

When the weather gets better, I'm gonna see about getting outdoors and doing some real cardio :)
  • Nineinchskywalker
    Options
    Usually I post on Reddit, but i'll try to keep up here also -the more accountability, the better! From what I've seen you're the only one posting topics daily? I'd like to help out, but also I feel like I haven't really been around here for long enough -if you get what I mean.

Anyway: least favorite form of exercise are quite many, because I rather hang on the couch :P but if I HAVE to pick... I guess winter sports: freaking COLD and it's the way I got my accident. Besides that, I HATE planking!
    My favorite form of exercise is bedroom-fitness, forest walking and I'd like to go wall-climbing again. Good question! Gonna see if we can do that anytime soon.

Have a great day!
  • BwanaSplit
    Options
    I'm a walking and yoga gal - low impact for my poor arthritic joints, and not likely to stress my immune system out too badly (lupus). I'd like to get some swimming lessons to improve my various strokes and start swimming laps, as that would give me a good three pronged activity schedule. Luckily most public swimming pools in WA are undercover, as I don't do well with the sun.

It is evilly hot here today. We got 36mm of rain over about five hours this morning, then the temperature shot up to 36C. Muggy as anything!