Hello Everyone!

Options
Zaffy01
Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
Hi There! I just wanted to introduce myself, I started Slim in 6 on January 2nd as well, and I was really excited to see that others had done the same thing!

I did Start it Up for the first week, and let me tell you -- my legs where in absolute agony for the first four days of the week. I could barely sit down/walk up the stairs without having to move at the pace of a snail. I pushed through it though, thinking, it can only get better from here right? On day 5 and 6 I found that my pain had all but went away, and I felt stronger -- good sign I think :)

Sundays are my rest days, and Monday (and now today too) I have done Ramp it Up. I am really enjoying it so far! But I have to say, I do think the "donkey kicks" (lol I do not know what they are called) are going to be the bane of my existence for a long while.

My plan looks something like this: 1st week SIU, 2nd/3rd week RIU, and then the final 3 weeks I will be doing BIU.

I wish everyone luck and motivation with their SN6 Journey, and hopefully I haven't joined to late on you guys :P

Just one last thing: Do you guys find that forward lunges are extremely difficult? I still can't maintain balance or strength with these things! I don't have any problems with backwards lunges, just the forwards.

Ashley

Replies

• iheartmonkeypoo
    iheartmonkeypoo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im late on replying, but i did join this group cause i started on 1/2/12 as well. I have lost 11.3 with a 1200 cal diet and slim in 6.
    im still doing start it up, i think ill move to ramp it up this on monday. i want to "master" SIU.

i too am having a bit of difficulty with fwd lunges, i feel like imma fall over. fail! but when i started i was 192.3, im at 181 today. my short term goal is to get to 170 at the end of of SI6.

I will be starting Turbo Fire or 30 day Shred after i finish SI6. My goal is to be at least 160 by April 1st. im 5'6".

Good Luck!