What music is on your I Pod ?

Options
smileyface45
smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
Do you have favorite songs you listen to while walking ?

What is your list :)

Replies

• afwood
    afwood Posts: 6
    Options
    I listen to a mix of things from religion to classic rock - but I'm a wee bit older in age so I probably am not much help. Music does make the run better (not easier).
  • erin_e
    erin_e Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm still working on increasing my music on my workout list. I have a lot of up-tempo things.

Lady Gaga :blushing: , Pink, Florence and the Machine, Panic at the Disco, Papa Roach, Sugarland, Train, Maroon 5's new song 'Moves Like Jagger' is on repeat :heart:, and some other random-ness. Basically anything that I hear and makes me want to move goes into the list :happy:
  • trishaway
    trishaway Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My sound super lame but I listen to the lazy song.... hahahha
  • bizymomma05
    bizymomma05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a mix of Country, Hip Hop & old School Rock. I prefer my upbeat Country music. You can always tell when a faster song comes on because my pace speeds up!!
  • smileyface45
    Options
    Thanks for the input , Will put it to use :):smooched:
  • smileyface45
    Options
    Is there a way to make just a walking list , or do you just have to scroll thru for songs ?
  • bizymomma05
    Options
    If a song isn't up to the speed I'm looking for I hit the skip button. I also leave mine on Shuffle too.:flowerforyou:
  • lovetolaugh544
    Options
    I'm also an older lady, but I listen to a variety of different music. Lately, as I listen to the radio while on the treadmill and hear something upbeat that grabs my attention, I search for it on the computer from the radio station. I then download it from ITunes if it's available. I have burned my library from my IPod to CD's so I can listen to them anytime I want. I have them organized by types so it's easier to grab the ones I need for working out.
  • bizymomma05
    Options
    I am looking to update my music to create a couple workout sets for when I workout extra. Anyone have suggestions or can help me out? Thanks in advance!