L1 Results...Any differences? (pics)

Options
wittlelacey
wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
This is the first time I'm posting pictures so I'm a little nervous! But after ten days of working my butt off in this workout, the scale and the inches remain in tact. I eat around 1200 calories a day (though I'm a failure at logging my food in my diary) and have religiously stuck to the 30 day shred workout. I even stray away from the beginner's modifications.

When I look in the mirror I see a slight difference, but not on the scale, not in the pictures and most certainly not on the measuring tape.

HONEST (be as brutal and honest as you feel, PLEASE) opinions...have I improved at all in appearance?

This is my first time doing the shred...or really trying to get fit, to be clear, and I'm not loving it as much as everyone else. There is twenty days left so I'm not too frantic, just a little concerned and in need of some honesty.

NOTE: I haven't yet learned how to add pictures to my post, so please go to my profile pictures! Sorry for the inconvenience but they're labeled with day one and day ten :)
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/13793694

Thank you, so very much in advance!

Replies

• AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It looks to me like you've gotten trimmer around the waist/stomach area - if you continue I'm sure after 20 days there will be a noticeable difference.
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference. You are much thinner around the waist. You are only 10 days in....you have a lot to be proud of. Keep it up!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Massive difference!!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone can see a difference! :D
    Thank you all!