Fail! Quit and restart?

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Well I suck I havent been able to do the shread since Sunday what with work and then I woke up and could not move my sholder at add, it still hurts like hell but I will be jumping back into the crazy world of JM tonight but wanted to admit my sins and say I am gutted that I am not going to finish with you all.

Do you think that I should go back and restart ot all again?

Replies

• apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I say keep going! Don't let a few hiccups stop you from finishing. You can do this!

I won't be finishing at the same time as everyone else - I've taken a break a week, but I WILL be finishing.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I say keep going as well/ What day are you on? Just start counting up from there again. I know that you were on level 2, so maybe do a day of level 1 and then start level 2 fresh? You can do this! :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    I am on day 12 today (I am just about to do it)
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Nope I just tried and failed :-( My sholder is KILLING me it feels like its seperated the joint is clicking, I might have to get this checked.
  • raeanneg
    raeanneg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thank goodness I am not the only one. I stopped for 2 days because of foot pain right at the base of my middle toe and the ball of my foot. Most of the pain is gone I hope I don't excacerbate it when I do D3 of Level 2 tonight.

Keep on moving!!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Keep going hun!!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this, but my vote is keep going as well. I took like 5 days off because I was sick and then I had TOM (I get awful cramps to the point where I can barely walk around). I started back up today right where I left off and I did fine. I'll just finish a little later than the rest of the group.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just start off where you stopped and keep going....you can still finish with us just a few days late! Don't quit now!!!!
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I fell off for a week or so...smh. But, I'm going to pick up where I left off and keep going. I just got completely busy with so much stuff going on that I didn't dedicate the time like I should have. You are not the only one hun! But, I say pick up and keep going when and if you can!