How is everyone doing?

Options
Jamiebaby05
Jamiebaby05 Posts: 47 Member
I just want to know how everyone is doing with the program...? I was so sore this last week but as of today, my body seems to be slowly adjusting. I had to switch my day off from today to yesterday because of work and family so i finished my first week today. I have to say that i am feeling great. My body is learning to sweat really well and i am making a concious effort to drink plenty of water throughout my day to stay hydrated. My eating is always an issue but something i work on everyday. I have to remind myself to stay positive and not beat myself up if i have a bad day. I hope everyone is enjoying the program. I am already seeing some results and that keeps me motivated! Good luck to everyone in week 2!

Replies

• Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 on monday. my body was so sore yesterday but I pushed through, it was a very hard workout yesterday. But I can tell a difference in my body, although I'm not noticing a big change on the scale I am noticing in my measurements. Im hoping to start seeing a change in the scale next week. fingers crossed.:drinker:
  • Jamiebaby05
    Options
    I remember my first round 2 years ago and i initially gained weight at first because i was building muscle.....but i dropped 2 pants sizes in 2 months.....that was awesome. Keep it up! The commited will previal.
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hanging in there. Caught a cold, so I took an extra rest day yesterday. I may take today off as well. So far I've completed the first two days of week two.
  • season1980
    season1980 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 5. I am doing it with a friend during the week only, she has the DVD's so we just do it Mon-Fri. Today was plyometrics.....ugghh I forgot how much it sucks, but also a rush at the same time! Haha
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling with the sore muscles and low eneregy. I'm thinking about ordering the recovery drink that team beachbody sells because I do my workouts in the morning before I eat and I hope drinking it while I workout will help with both.
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    I remember my first round 2 years ago and i initially gained weight at first because i was building muscle.....but i dropped 2 pants sizes in 2 months.....that was awesome. Keep it up! The commited will previal.

Thank you, this will be my 3rd go at trying insanity- This time I am totaly commited and NEED to stick with it
  • NeeNee15
    NeeNee15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i just completed W2/D8 and feeling great!!!
  • Jamiebaby05
    Options
    That is awesome.....we can all do this. Its mind over manner. If we really want the results, we will make the sacrifices necessary to get them. Good luck everyone on week 2!
  • summergreen487
    Options
    Just finished Week 2 this morning. I don't think I like the cardio abs. Curious to know others' opinions on it.
  • Jamiebaby05
    Options
    The cardio abs was definately hard....i think its more uncomfortable because we just did pure cardio and then start another workout on top of it. I think that next time i will do my cardio in the morning and my abs at night and see if that helps my attitude toward it.
  • jchapa83
    jchapa83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Insanity, this is my second round! Had awesome results on the 1st, I was really committed! I'm glad I completed week 1 but my eating habits aren't that great! I hope to change that this week, going to the grocery store tonight to buy a bunch of healthy food! I hope I can keep it up and stick to it like I did the first time! Good Luck everyone!
  • rosavasquez
    Options
    just started week two today! It's not that bad because I'm doing it with my boyfriend, so we push each other. Good luck everyone!!
  • summergreen487
    Options
    Half way through week 3 now. I did my fit test on Saturday and saw some improvement. I haven't been eating all that great so not seeing any improvements with the measuring tape or on the scale, but no back sliding either.
  • H0neybug
    H0neybug Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am on the second day of week 2 and still hate it. It doesn't help that I am not seeing any results on the scale either. I hope my fitness test next week shows great improvement. I will feel like I am making progress when I can make it through the warm up without stopping or whining so much.
  • Jamiebaby05
    Options
    Stay Positive.....i have been doing double time by doing insanity in the morning and then snowboarding atleast an hour to 3 hours a day and my scale hasn't budged. But i know that my last round i didn't start seeing my weight drop until month 2. I can tell i am firming and tightning up. I know that if i push through till the end i will see great results. Just stay positive and remember.....5 lbs of muscle is sooo much smaller than 5 lbs of fat!!
  • rosavasquez
    Options
    How is your diet?
  • summergreen487
    Options
    Completed Week 3 this morning. Looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. I'll still get some walking in and maybe a little bit of yoga.
  • Kmackenzie22
    Kmackenzie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done week 3... 2 more days! I'm pushing though but I can say the workouts don't feel like they're getting much easier. I'm still just as exhausted every time! But this is good and I'm probably pushing myself harder as I get stronger. I've lost a couple pounds and definitely feel my core and legs are getting stronger.
  • H0neybug
    H0neybug Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just completed my second week today...I still hate it, but I go every day.

My goal at this point is just to make it through the warm up without having to take a break in the next 60 days.

Fit test on Monday...it has to be better right?

Still no results on the scale, but not stressing it...I really don't have that much weight to lose anyway.

Besides Insanity I have started a couch to 5k last week and I walk over 10,000 steps at work everyday...it's about getting healthy and making my kick *kitten* body even more kick *kitten*...lol
  • evanora
    Options
    Starting insanity today these posts are putting me off :(