Day 20

Options
rainas25
rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
Day 20 and Level 2 done!! On to level 3 tomorrow! So proud to have made it this far...we can do this!

Replies

• BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Done with day 20. I am also on to level 3 tomorrow. I saw a lot of improvement during level 2. At the beginning I couldn't do the plank jacks now I can...though not very well. I have lost very little weight but I feel that I have lost inches...I am not measuring until the end.
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I moved to level 3 today and man that was a challenge. It doesn't look that hard, but it its. I'm confident it will get easier though, just as the other levels did.
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Day 20 complete!!!! So happy! Now it's level 3 - we can do this!!!! I haven't lost a lot of weight but I am hoping that I have lost inches! Still in same pants size but they are getting looser!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    DONE day 20....WHOO HOO...had a peek at level 3 and YUP we're in for a few more butt kickings :laugh: . I too am very proud of us for making it this far...only 10 more days....
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Congrats on Day 20 and Level 2 complete. WTG everyone!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 20 & level 2 complete - THANK god! I was beginning to think I may not make it but I pushed through it. So very proud of myself and all of you guys!!!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Done..im becoming bored! but still sticking with it!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    Done! Glad Level 2 is over with!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 20 and Level 2 are officially DONE! I am so excited about level 3, I really enjoyed it the first time I did 30DS!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Alright day 20 DONE. Did twice this morning to make up for missing yesterday WHEW!! YAY level 3 tomorrow only 10 days left
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Day 20 done... I start Level 3 tomorrow... Sooooooooo ready!!!!! Even the plyo moves in Level 2 were getting easier... LOVE that kind of motivation!!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ended up with a couple extra rest days and just finished up days 19 and 20 today. Bring on Level 3 tomorrow. Wheee!