wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
I have...... ZUMBA and

VICKY Entwistle

but planing to get more!

Replies

• blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of dvd junky, i have loads so i wont list them all.
    At the moment i'm doing 30 day shred. My best 3 dvds are 30 day shred, charlie brooks and zumba.
  • LaMacKee
    Options
    I have P90X and Turbo fire I was wondering if anyone could help me come yp with a good schedule to combine the two. Its better for me to workout at night before bed because for whatever reason after I'm finished I'm super tired almost kinda weak so working out in the morning is a nogo Thank for the help
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi i have loads dvds from jillian micheals/billy blanks and lots of just exercise ones i use mine most days anyway or i use the wii
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi i have loads dvds from jillian micheals/billy blanks and lots of just exercise ones i use mine most days anyway or i use the wii

You've just reminded me I have some billy blanks ones tucked away in the cupboard. Think i may have to dig them out!
  • annem715
    annem715 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have alot of yoga tapes and some Leslie Sansone and Denise Autin. Right now they are just taking up space, But thankful i have them and going to start putting them to use. Thanks group.:wink:
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian Michaels: 30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack, extreme shed & shred, and Ripped in 30. I also have Dancing with the stars cardio dance and The Firm cardio dance.
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys have loads! and do you manage to do them?
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 10-Minute Trainer, Leslie Sansone's, Weight Watcher's, Biggest Loser, etc., etc.:) I do one...get bored...buy another...like many people do:) I would love to add new friends that are eager to remind me to get up and do one of them!!
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Any blue ray system or on demand program also has free DVDs with workouts and yoga if you want to go the cheap route! They also change so you can mix it up.
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    We just got a Wii at Christmas so I have been doing the wii dvds -- just dance 2 and 3, My Fitness Coach, and Zumba. I also have other dvds -- Jillian Michaels, Biggest Loser, Chalean Extreme, P90X. I usually do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 3 workout DVDs (Leslie Sansone's walk slim 4 fast miles, Leslie Sansone's 5 really big miles, and The Girls Next Door workout).
  • Von_Da_Vixen
    Von_Da_Vixen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am using the walk away the pounds DVD and I have to say I am loving it! When I don't have time for the full 30 mins I can break it up into the 18 min mile walks and I get a good workout. I also have a few yoga dvds. I am going to look into getting some sort of swap going so I don't get bored and can keep my costs low.
  • Von_Da_Vixen
    Von_Da_Vixen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also have the old stand by...sweating to the oldies! I adore Richard!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I have a ton. Most of them are just trial and error, so i probably have 10 - 15 dvds that I never even think about using. Jillian Michaels, Booty Barre, Turbo Fire, and some random Pilates dvds are the ones I use fairly regularly.
  • salvatrucha11
    Options
    I have Insanity, Turbofire and Billy Blanks bootcamp. Although I have to say Insanity has to be my favorite.
  • 2hotserranos
    2hotserranos Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have most of the Jillian Michaels dvds , The Firm ,The method Pilates. But also find workouts ON demand<
  • Shanney77
    Shanney77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have all of Jillian Michael's DVD's. She puts together awesome routines. I used to think Jackie Warner was kind of weak but I tried her lastest DVD and it is HARD!
  • ckincaid333
    Options
    Hey there. I am a Walk Away the Pounds junkie. I lost over 25 pounds about six years ago and WATP was a huge part of that. I'm glad to be back on the wagon. Right now, I'm still at the 2 mile walk, but am looking forward to nailing the 4 Mile Express within the next few weeks. It'll be good to hear how you're doing with it, too. :)
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have Leslie Sansone's Five Really Big Miles and Gold's Gym Dance Workout.
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    6 Biggest loser , 4 different Firm step workouts, The Firm wave series , 30 day shred , Melt it off Medicine Ball workout,Ballet dance , Firm Aerobics with weights, Walk away the pounds, Walk Jog and Many more. Bought Lots Love The Firm and the Medicine Ball workout.