Starting Tomorrow for 5 days in a row!

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
who is in to start tomorrow for 5 days in a row?
morning or anytime of the day.

Lets try to do it even if you can only do just 10 min!!!

I am aiming at least 40 min a day! 5 days in a row.

i might try other ones out on you tube.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    im in which dvd are you useing ?
  • wifeyy
    Options
    im in which dvd are you useing ?

errm still have not made up my mind which one but i will know by the end of the day lol
    and you?
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I will do it! I have blue ray and on demand there are workout programs on there I can try. I run outside 3 days a week but it was -2 wind chill on Friday and seriously I'm not that crazy.....
  • Lovelupe
    Lovelupe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in and need someone to push me. I have a few rumba DVDs and Denise austin DVDs.
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I am planning on walking outside tomorrow since it is supposed to be around 30 degrees! But I can at least do a couple "just dance" songs so I can count a dvd for tomorrow.
  • Lovelupe
    Lovelupe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just did 30 min of zumba and burned 268 calories, based on www.zumbacalories.com This seems like a lot of calories burned in 30 min. I am not sure if I should trust this website. Anyone know of a good website that calculates calories during zumba?
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OMG. I got up at 6:30 this morning and started my DVD program! And wow what a blast. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did by myself. It was quiet and relaxed and my flexibility from the first class to the last improved remarkably.

The classes on HULU PLUS that I completed.....Your Best Butt Fast!, Easy Pilates, Pilates Total Toning: Abs, Yoga Zone: Fat Burning, Part 1.

Although the classes are free they have short commercials within the work out but if you continue the activity you were doing before the commercial it isn't a problem.

I truly think this group is going to help me sculpt my body as I have only been running for the last 6 months with no toning. Thanks for the 5 challenge wifeyy!
  • wifeyy
    Options
    OMG. I got up at 6:30 this morning and started my DVD program! And wow what a blast. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did by myself. It was quiet and relaxed and my flexibility from the first class to the last improved remarkably.

The classes on HULU PLUS that I completed.....Your Best Butt Fast!, Easy Pilates, Pilates Total Toning: Abs, Yoga Zone: Fat Burning, Part 1.

Although the classes are free they have short commercials within the work out but if you continue the activity you were doing before the commercial it isn't a problem.

I truly think this group is going to help me sculpt my body as I have only been running for the last 6 months with no toning. Thanks for the 5 challenge wifeyy!

I am glad you put the effort into it and most of all Enjoyed it.

Same here, i woke up today knowing i have this 5 days challenge and there was no way out lol.
    i did the zumba dvd which i have not touched for months lol. and my 11 months old baby danced too hahaha