Week Three!!!

KerriMx5
KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
Ok we are slowly dwindling down ladies. Let's not lose anyone else this week!!!

I have been doing pretty bad on getting my own workouts in. So, this week lets aim for-

1. 30 minutes of cardio a day. I don't care what just MOVE!!!

2. Burn 1200 calories this week. This is easy if you do 30 minuted a day.

3. 100 push ups this week. All at once, break them up. Just do them.

This week we want to be the team with the highest weight loss. Come on we don't want to keep coming in last do we?

Move move move. (that is me in a my drill sergeant voice)

I am going to make a spreadsheet for us later. That way, if you want, we can check in with each other easier.

Please comment below so I know who is still with us!!

Replies

• KerriMx5
    Also the Biggest Loser challenge is wall sits. Make sure you check in over there if you haven't already to see what is up for week three.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    This perfect. I was just telling my husband this morning that I need to work on upper body strength. 100 push-ups it is!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Sounds fantastic!!!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    I love it! Can someone please send me a link to the overall spreadsheets? I haven't been able to see anything since we started :(
  • KerriMx5
    If there are any issues with what that spreadsheet says let me know. We had one person with the wrong weight but it was fixed. Those things happen putting stuff in. Just let me know.

If I can ever get my two year old to sleep I will work on one for us. :)
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    im still here it has been a bad week for me too. my husband has been on vacation this week and goes back tuesday. i have been not getting work outs in and eating alot of fast food. when he goes back to work i will get back on track. though im getting better food options when we eat out like the chicken pita instead of burger and subway instead of mc donalds.
  • krista010105
    and i still only see starting weight on that spread sheet i though there was one that we could see the starting weight and the new weight????
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    I'm still here! Push-ups it is!! Thanks for stepping up and becoming our captain!!
  • KerriMx5
    Krista is likes to mess up for me, I am having trouble scaling over to see our stuff. I will come back and tell you what it says when it lets me. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

I didn't get my spreadsheet made last night. I am so sorry. My husband came home this weekend and have just been a complete jerk to us all. Which is not helping any of us. I just went and zoned out working g on my pictures last night so I didn't have to think or deal with him.

I will do better. We need to rock this out. Those "blusers" are doing way to good. Who is going to lose big this week?
  • I guess I'm out of the contest? MyCyone said she'd put my name back on the sheet after deleting it, but I'm not there. Guess I've been reporting my weight for no reason. Blah! Oh well. Good luck y'all!
  • KerriMx5
    Don't run yet. Let me check on that for you!!!
  • KerriMx5
  • KerriMx5
    Hello ladies, just checking in. Going to get my cals burned this week. Crossing fingers for a loss.
  • krista010105
    yes it was.

im having a tough week.
    been depressed and just down for a few weeks now
    my hubby was on vacation so i wasnt working out and watching what i ate while i was enjoying time with him
    now he is back at work and his schedule isnt what we thought it was going to be. hes still stuck with the same crappy over night every day schedule so i have no time with him and im getting stressed with my kids.

i have to get out of this down fall. hopefully tax return comes in on friday cause im getting an elliptical so i would have no reason to not work out cause i can work out while watching a hour tv show on that thing.