20 pushups
    20 crunches
    20 plank-to-pushups
    60 second planks

Completed!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    DOne for the day....like almost 12 hours ago..actually.
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Checking in.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    19 girly pushups done today. Too sore to do regular ones but I did complete all at once.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    all days completed .. tomorrow is the 20's :D
  • babbassi
    babbassi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I missed a day or two early on, but, whenever I've done them, I just do as many as I can in a row and just add one more than the previous day. I'm worried about the 30 plus range, let alone 50+. Anyway, prior to this challenge the most pushups I'd ever done non-stop was 20 (when I was a teenager). Tonight, I just did 25!! It feels great!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    20 done! yes!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Got mine in.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    So far so good.
  • rufwil
    rufwil Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    just joined today, did my 21 and looking forward to this challenge!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I missed a day: Day 18. So I had to make that up on day 19. Days 17, 19 and 20 are done. Ticker updated.

Cfjrm4.png
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Day 21 done... they're starting to get hard for me so I'm thinking I'm gonna start doing it twice a day.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 21 done... they're starting to get hard for me so I'm thinking I'm gonna start doing it twice a day.

lol try to at least make it though january!

21 completed here
  • rufwil
    rufwil Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    got my 22 plus in for the day!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Days 15 - 21 complete. Switched to sets yesterday... did 3 sets of 7. Today I will be doing 2 sets of 11... I am going to start mixing it up so that it is a bit different everyday. Decided I am not going to think more than one day in advance because it is too daunting.
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    Done mine every day so far. I went to sets long ago. Some days I can get more in a row than others. Yesterday I did 13 in a row, that is the most so far and that was after doing my workout that included bench press. I will be doing today's in a little while and will still be shooting for as many as possible in the first set. Also still doing them all with my feet elevated.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    I have been on key with this challenge! woot woot.. "pats sef on back"

Confession tho..i am worries what april will feel like ...oye.. and each day it gets to be more ..and more...and ... but hey its a challenge right.

So Greg...whats the prize besides huge guns and perky pecks..? Im so greedy..but thats what makes me....woman..hahahahahaha!
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options

lol try to at least make it though january!

21 completed here

lol I started this I have to see it thru
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    I have been on key with this challenge! woot woot.. "pats sef on back"

Confession tho..i am worries what april will feel like ...oye.. and each day it gets to be more ..and more...and ... but hey its a challenge right.

So Greg...whats the prize besides huge guns and perky pecks..? Im so greedy..but thats what makes me....woman..hahahahahaha!

a sense of accomplishment?
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I've done through day 20, I'm a little behind. I'll try to get two days worth in tomorrow...I'm just so sore already :(