day 4 done.
    pushups and crunches.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • justnotthatcreative
    Options
    Done! I did 4+3+2+1 to make up for the last few days!

I'm going to add in Abs stuff as well, doing the same reps but mixing it up every day..

might as well since I'm already on the floor!
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Done.

Well so far i've done 15 normal PU's + 15 Diamonds.
    Doing them every 90 seconds until i cannot. lol.
    Will update this post a bit later.

:)

Edit:

so...
    for 114 total today.

running total = 300.
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    Didn't realize there was a seperate group post area. Well, as I said in the other thread, I am doing my push-ups with my feet on my couch. I just did my set of four for today. Tomorrow will bring one more. These are tough buy it will always only one more than what I did the day before.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    1/1/12 - 10 wall pushups
    1/2/12 - 20 wall pushups
    1/3/12 - 10 wall pushups, PROPER FORM. I wasn't far enough away from the wall, but now I am!
    1/3/12 - 10 wall pushups
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Options
    Day 3 and Day 4 completed.
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done...and then some thanks to Jillian Michaels 30DS! Good luck to everyone and keep pushing!
  • rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 5 doen. My shoulder is screwed up (it pops out of socket) so the "regular" ones are damn near impossible. I do them on my knees for now to ease the pressure. The problem is those are almost too easy so I am doubling the amount. Any ideas?
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Day 5 doen. My shoulder is screwed up (it pops out of socket) so the "regular" ones are damn near impossible. I do them on my knees for now to ease the pressure. The problem is those are almost too easy so I am doubling the amount. Any ideas?

I have the same problem if I use incorrect form. You can do them on an incline.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    day 4 done!! will do day 5 with my evening workout tonite!! great job everyone :smile:
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've been doing my girl push-ups every day so far. I'd like to move up to regular push-ups but I don't seem to be able to get all the way down (just halfway). Is that close enough or do I actually need to touch my nose to the floor?
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I normally do mine kinda wide and yesterday I decided to go really narrow. Couldn't even do 2 so I'll start working on that.
    But still, my 4 got done.
    I'll do today's 5 after my workout :)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Day 5 completed. :)
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Did only 25 today as my shoulder is not cooperating..think it may be rotator cuff...noooooooo
  • babbassi
    babbassi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did my push-ups last night. Anyone have a good routine that I can incorporate these into? I did 3 sets of around 15 last night, but it would be nice to turn this into a mini workout.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Day 5 completed as soon as I type this. go!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 5 complete... push up ( switched to incline - third step from the bottom of the stairs), sit ups, TRX assisted full squats.
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Completed 10 REAL push-ups on Days 1 and 2, Day 3s were incorporated into the 100+ I did in P90x Chest and Tris, Day 4 was clearly a rest day! Tonight I will fit in the 4 from yesterday and the 5 for today!

Good job everyone! I love this challenge!