Day 8

LoveActually
LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
About to start day 8 and I find more motivation now by counting down the days to level 2. I'm getting pretty tired of this dvd so I'm ready for a change.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Replies

• LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Getting tired of level one, not the dvd.
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    me too....I was thinking of jumping to Level 2 early, but then I'd probably get sick of that one too..better to stay with it :)
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    I just finished day 8! I'm amazed how I have come this far without quitting lol. Logging in here everyday really helps me to stay focused. Although I'm scared of what awaits me in Level 2, I am ready to give my body a change.
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    I' beginning to get bored with level 1 too, but I'm trying to be positive and see it as only a couple more days til level 2.

I'm also a little excited/nervous for our first weigh in/measure..
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    I just started level 2 yesterday! I was getting bored with lvl 1 as well.
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    I totally agree with you! Day 8 today, makes me feel great to have only 2 days left after this. (Well, for Level 1) I took a look at Level 2 and it looks harder, but more fun. I second the thought that this level has gotten really boring. I'm considering muting her and playing music today.
  • easuess
    easuess Posts: 53 Member
    Same here! I also added a countdown app on my phone that lets me see how many days of the Shred I have left.

For me countdowns are very motivating! :)
  • I hear ya, I get bored with the levels too, but If you switch it up with 30day shred and ripped in 30 it makes it interesting!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    I'm on day 7 and it is getting easier! A big difference since day 1! Do I assume we do each level for 10 days?! Durrrr!
  • Yes! Two more days. I've been watching level 1 while listening to my music. It helps to keep me pumped. Looking forward to level 2! Great job everyone!
  • fightin2bFit
    fightin2bFit Posts: 23 Member
    I totally agree with you! Day 8 today, makes me feel great to have only 2 days left after this. (Well, for Level 1) I took a look at Level 2 and it looks harder, but more fun. I second the thought that this level has gotten really boring. I'm considering muting her and playing music today.

After the first couple days I decided to mute the tv and just listen to my music. I tend to enjoy it more than whatever background music they have playing on the dvd. I just completed day 7 and I can def tell a difference between now and day one. Looking forward to moving to level 2 and mixing it up a bit.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Not long to go! I'm a bit scared of level 2 lol
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Did mine this morning, but I think I work out harder at night. Going to do it tomorrow night.
  • It's day 8 for me.. and level one isn't feeling like that great of a workout anymore.
    Day 1, I felt sick after working out... and day 5,6,7 I felt worked.. but not like I was getting WORKED.. yah know?

I can't wait until day 10, I hear level 2 will kill me all over again... yahoo!
  • PS. somedays I do mine in the AM, and I find it way harder in the morning..
    The only reason I do mine at night is because it's easier. both my kids are in bed, so i have time to do it, shower and relax!