New today, just bought book

Options
torijo57
torijo57 Posts: 11 Member
I saw Amy on t.v. this morning and bought the book on my kindle and followed instruction to this site. I'm excited to get started and drop some lbs. before my BD in March. Today i started drinking water, and I havent had a soda today. My weight got out of control over the last 10 yrs. adding a broken leg and wheel chair for almost a year and I'm completely out of shape. I have arthris in feet and hands, back and need knee replacement, but I'm pushing through.If i can drop some weight I would feel better, and get off BP meds and I don't want to go on dibetic meds. I go to the doctors again in March and I would love to show him that I have taken my health seriously. Hope to find some people to share this journey with.

Replies

• Hi,
    So glad to hear from you. I know you are going to do great! Remember to embrace the journey and try to find the good in everything. Take it from me shopping in your closet will rank up there with one of the best days of your life. If you're on Facebook go there as well for extra inspiration and motivation www.facebook.com/sixweekstoskinnyjeans...

Live life. Love yourself. Be healthy.
    Amy
  • abaerny
    abaerny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday. Feel free to friend me if you want extra support.

Adrienne
  • Hi Adrienne,
    I will friend you! Have a great journey. Keep a smile and believe.
    Amy
  • CaraE85
    CaraE85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bought the book on Saturday! Starting the diet tomorrow morning! Soooo ready to be back in my size 6 jeans!
  • Megs890
    Megs890 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just bought the book today! I'm planning to get started tomorrow! So excited!
  • Hi Ladies!
    Welcome... If you haven't yet please make sure to connect with us as well on Facebook.com/sixweekstoskinnyjeans and you can friend me here at sixweekstoskinnyjeans.

Enjoy the journey.
    Amy