Highlight of the week

Options
I read the success stories daily to keep me motivated. Some of the stories are so encouraging.
Personally 2 people told me today that they can tell I am losing weight because my face looks so much thinner. Wow, I did not think anyone could see the difference so soon. I am happy because the scale does not allows show it for me. I always lose inches first and then lose lbs. No idea why but that is how my body works.
What has been your highlight?

Replies

• luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Had to make you feel good!

My highlight--I've lost 4 inches from around the fattest part of my waist.
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is a lot! What are you doing for workouts?
  • McCoolMama
    McCoolMama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My jeans are getting loose and I bought new workout pants today and they fit great!
  • Rachsandiego
    Options
    My pants don't hurt anymore around my waist, ha ha!! Thanks for posting it is encouraging to hear all your successes!!
  • luvsdeals
    Options
    Great successes!

I'm either doing the treadmill, walk away the pounds, some days 30 day shred and that's about it.
  • AngieWin
    Options
    Like most women, I have 3 sizes (or more!) in my closet. My "fat" clothes, my average clothes, and my "I wish I was this size again clothes".

My average jeans I was able to put on and slip them off without unbuttoning them :) Time to get the smaller clothes out of the closet. My goal by my birthday (May), is to purge the closet of all the "fat" clothes!
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow- great job ladies- I'm so glad some of you are sticking with this as it's very encouraging to me!

For my my dh keeps saying how much thinner I look, esp in my face. My jeans are falling off and I fit into a pair I haven't for a long time! I also don't feel the same amount of 'rolls' around my stomach- LOL- that sounds awful!

I too have multiple sizes in my closet- I really hope to fit into some of my 'skinny' summer clothes come June!

Let's keep going girls!
  • Kooopons
    Options
    And Melissa- you are 1/4 of the way toward your goal already- that's amazing!
  • luvsdeals
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

Jen I hadn't thought about it being a 1/4 of the way to my goal. that's pretty cool. (Although the uncool thing is that I still weigh 2 more pounds than I did in September!)

I hear ya about the "rolls" too. I feel a lot less rolly polly and my husband said my rear felt smaller!
  • mom2jrn
    mom2jrn Posts: 40
    Options
    Highlight of the week is I went from the 170s to the 160s. Yay! Other than that I did fit in some jeans I hadn't in a while. I'm just proud of sticking with this as long as I have. I think it's because of the app where I can track everything. I have never gone 3 weeks without soda!!
  • Kooopons
    Options
    Ahh, I can't wait to get to the 160s, I'm almost there. If I would exercise more (grrrr), I'd be there already!
    Way to go!
  • lynzinnc
    Options
    My highlight is that I'm hitting my goal of eating veggies every day. I love them, but my family doesn't so this is a true challenge.

I too and dying to get back into the 160s! 8 lbs to go! :/