Day 17

Options
glennam1
glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
Day 17 is in the books.....WHOO HOO!!!!!!

Replies

• alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 17 done! And I am doing to do it again tonight! I got up this morning and did it. At first I didnt want to get out of the bed. Alarm went off at 5am, then I hit snooze twice before I said Alicia get your butt out of this bed (it was cold, but I already had everything set up, just needed to press play). So I wont feel so bad when I take Saturday off :-/
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 17 complete--almost there!
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 17 is done. I did a few things without modification today... Like the plank jacks...didn't quite get them all in but I did most of them. Hopefully my knees will be ok today.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Day 18 for me and my knees are getting bad. Had to modify lots of it. Might go back to level 1 tomorrow.
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 17 complete!!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    I'm going to make an attempt at day 17. I'm not feeling great today. I'm planning to follow the modified version of level 2 tonight.
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    No good. I couldn't make it through the first circuit. Just feeling super weak and tired. Hopefully my body just needs a rest day.
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Day 12 for me.

Day 2 of Level 2 was WAY harder than Day 1. My boyfriend decided to hang out in the room while I was exercising, so I thought to myself, "Can't let him think I'm a wimp!" and pushed myself to the point where a) my lunch almost came up b) sweat was pouring down my forehead into my eyes (gross!) c) I was literally screaming expletives at Jillian by Circuit 3 of strength. I woke up with very little soreness this morning but I doubt that'll be the case tomorrow :laugh:
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 17 done! I am really liking Level 2. It is painful and and I feel the burn, but it sure feels good once it is completed.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Day 17 done, alomost out of level 2, I think I might miss it a bit, Although level 3 scares the *kitten* outta me!!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was able to get my work out in this morning instead of waiting til lunch break! Day 17 is done!
    I am afraid to even peek at level 3... :ohwell:
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 17 in the books!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Looks like a day behind almost everyone else! Oh well, Day 17 DONE!!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i got day 17 done on friday. Took saturday off and will aim to do day 18 today.
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 17 today! Wahooo! :)
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Still dragging in at Day 17. I'm in no rush for L3!
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done for me. But I have a confession: I cheated and skipped to Level 3. And I liked it. :devil:
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Aaand Day 17 done too!
  • valkomer
    Options
    Day 17 done today... I hate Level 2 with a firey passion. By the time circuit 3 rolls around, my shoulders are burning and I can barely hold a plank... I'm hoping Level 3 is better :laugh: