more friends in 40's please

Options
Justkf
Justkf Posts: 208 Member
I have great friends so far and would love to add more in my age bracket. I am 47, extremely supportive, serious about my weight loss and I am half way to my goal. I call it as I see it but with kindness! Feel free to add me if you are interested-thanks!

Replies

• fabulousby45
    Options
    I got you...I just started but need all the support I can get too! Hope all is well!
  • debtopperscakes
    Options
    I am 41 and just joined today.

I really need someone to chat to for help and advice.
    I really struggle with my weight and don't have any support at home.
    Struggle with my confidence but hope 2012 is my year to loose the weight I will do my best to offer and advice and support back if anyone can help.
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I just started back on the road to weight loss..
  • getfitjourney
    getfitjourney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I am 45 (46 in march) but I still feel very young at heart, vibrant and full of energy!!!! Hoping to feel and look better with the support of many of you. Please feel free to follow my Get Fit Journey.

*Karen*
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Add me! All of you! :-)
  • pauljonesbryant1969
    Options
    feel free add me lets lose weight together
  • jfuce
    jfuce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. I'm just starting out, but I'm happy to add some more friends.
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I try to be supportive but not overboard - i'm pretty busy, but am dedicated to getting fit. Feel free to add if you think we have anything in common or could support each other. More support is never a bad thing (i'm 43 by the way LOL)
  • MzShutterbug
    Options
    You can all feel free to add me as well. I would love to support anyone who needs a friend! :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I could use some new friends as well...I spent last week trying to keep my kittycat/best friend alive and I failed..now I'm sad and out of sorts and need a boost..thanks :)
  • SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Would def love to be friends... Time with the Girls... (no offense guys) We share a little bit of everything daily... DEF A MOTIVATOR! So check out my page/pics! Sherry <3
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I have added so many great new pals that if I add more I won't be able to keep up. I cannot remove this post but maybe it will help more people to connect and help each other. Thanks again!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am turning 40 in March. I just joined yesterday! Need some more friends, and all the help I can get!
  • rclay316
    rclay316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im 41. Im a personal trainer and Roller Derby strength and conditioning coach. We need motivation also. Add me and we can help each other.
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I need all the support I can get! Especially since the people around me aren't very supportive.