Hello

Options
So we came up with the idea of having a place we can all come to share our favorite workouts links online, recipes and anything else we want to share! I figure we should try to seperate the "topics" so its easy for us to search for things going forward. Ie: post workouts under the "Workout Topic". I only got a few people invited so PLEASE invite others as you join the group.

Replies

• GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey! Great idea;) Hopefully this will eliminate a lot of the drama that other boards produce....Invite wisely... no blanket invitations :wink:
  • theresabugx
    theresabugx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey! Great idea;) Hopefully this will eliminate a lot of the drama that other boards produce....Invite wisely... no blanket invitations :wink:

Agreed angie lets keep it to our open minded, motivational friends :)
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is so cool, and it will be much easier to keep in touch now. We all have friends, and some tend to be closer than others, so this works really well for the close ones =D

Also, I added a good buddy to the group, she's really motivation & has done an amazing job on her weight loss journey so far. I know you'll love her (cuz she's just like me).
  • GouchisGirl
    Options
    Yay! This is so cool, and it will be much easier to keep in touch now. We all have friends, and some tend to be closer than others, so this works really well for the close ones =D

Also, I added a good buddy to the group, she's really motivation & has done an amazing job on her weight loss journey so far. I know you'll love her (cuz she's just like me).

I'm sure we will.... especially if she is just like you, cause you're awesome :wink:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Hey all I think I'm only friends with Theresabugx so far, so hi! I'm Lisa and I try to be good but I like to drink vino!

ETA: and jell-o shots
  • theresabugx
    Options
    Hey so i was thinking when you are posting a recipe please post how many calories it is per serving with the link!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey all I think I'm only friends with Theresabugx so far, so hi! I'm Lisa and I try to be good but I like to drink vino!

ETA: and jell-o shots

Oh... I'm all about the wine too! Hi Lisa!! :)
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm Rachel, I know a couple people so far. I'm sure you are as great as they are! :flowerforyou:
  • theresabugx
    Options
    Welcome Racheal
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Well 1st, Thanks Angie for inviting me, I really appreciate it.
    2nd this is an awesome idea...i always get lost in the boards/arguements..:explode:
  • theresabugx
    Options
    Hello,
    Well 1st, Thanks Angie for inviting me, I really appreciate it.
    2nd this is an awesome idea...i always get lost in the boards/arguements..:explode:

Yeah, welcome! hopefully we can create a great collection of exercises and recipes :)
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the invite, AngieG33!!!! I'm happy to find motivated mfp people! My specific interests are healthy, tasty foods. I'm often trying new recipes and looking to share. I also love supportive, encouraging friends. I look forward to getting to know the group - feel free to add if you need a friend to post comments!
  • GouchisGirl
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the invite, AngieG33!!!! I'm happy to find motivated mfp people! My specific interests are healthy, tasty foods. I'm often trying new recipes and looking to share. I also love supportive, encouraging friends. I look forward to getting to know the group - feel free to add if you need a friend to post comments!

Yay! Hi Crystal!!! I'm glad to see that you made it! :)
  • theresabugx
    Options
    Hello, if you haven't yet introduce yourself to us.
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello, if you haven't yet introduce yourself to us.
    I was just wondering who the newer people are that have joined the group now that we are up to 34!