part of the gang lol

Options
Hey guys just wanted to take this moment to say hello,my names chey i'm 5ft4 and 153lb an first goal is 140 then see how I feel its nice to found a wee gang to be part of...hope we can get some weekly and mini daily challenges in to keep us focused..look forward to getting to no you all :-)

Replies

• daeljo
    daeljo Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey Chey!
    My name is Daniele, I'm 5ft8 and I currently weigh 184. My goal weight is 150! :]
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Hey daniele,thats great,how long you been wi mfp:-)
  • Fuzz1980
    Options
    Hi well i was on here before but i lost motivation but am determined to do it this time!! what about you?? xx
  • Fuzz1980
    Options
    Welcome!!! any ideas welcome on a weekly challenges!! welcome to the group :)
  • blueyez74
    blueyez74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am Casey, currently 157 lbs would like to get to 135-140. Love all the support one could get! do you all have videos or go to the gym? I live in beautiful Tucson, AZ so getting out and hiking is a favorite of mine as well.
  • blueyez74
    blueyez74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oh, and feel free to add me as a friend, could use all the support one can get!
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Good going fuzz..i tried starting a group but didn't catch on lol..i joined last feb but not for long,just started back couple weeks ago,i also go to scottish slimmers an get on good with there eating plan an it has loads of yummy recipes in there books I thought i'd never eat that are yum lol i've been going of track lately..but starting tmro i'm right back on it..my weekly weigh in is tue but gonna be tonight just for this week...be glad to try give an glad to take any advice you all can give an happy to do any challenges set..keep me focused an wouldn't want to let the group down..:-)
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All

I am Terri, I am 5'6 184 pounds getting down to goal of 130 by birthday May12, 2012. I have been on here awhile joined last year but didn't come on here often started this weight loss journey at 225 pounds. Came back on the site last week Thursday so I am going to lose those last 54 pounds here with you guys. I do have some suggestions for challenges if interested let me know.:happy:
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Hey countrymamma and terri Bring on the challenges lol well done terri in all the weight you've lost thats class..i'm ready to take it serious this time an this wee group thats getting bigger by the second could just be the ticket..:-)
  • alil2loveable
    Options
    Okay I will start a new topic for challenges, One I am thinking of me and my co worker does at the job its a 3 day Soup found in First for Women Magazine I will put everything up on it.
  • Fuzz1980
    Options
    Wow guys loving the support already :) please all send me friends request!! We can do this together. sometimes dieting can feel like a rally lonely thing and to have people on here we can talk to all day and night would be a great thing,late evening is when its gets to me most! and i sometimes wonder where i can turn when the urge to eat gets to much! Any challenges please send me messages and will get them started! keep an eye out for the first weekly challenge :) xx
  • alil2loveable
    Options
    FYI: I am a sponge for supplements let ask if you need to know what something does or need a recommendation, just make sure to advise me of what you are trying to do whether it is controlling cravings, or working out.
  • sajames79
    sajames79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 5'4 and currently 174lbs and reallty want to reach my goal of 140lbs. I am geting married in July and want to feel pretty and have lots of energy for my big day : ) I am having a very hard time losing weight and need motivation to keep myself going .
  • katrinesorokin
    Options
    Hi everyone! this is so great i'm so glad there is a way to meet people on here! I currently weigh 130 but I am only 5'1" so I want to lose around 15 pounds. My boyfriend is in the Navy and he leaves today for 2 months so I want to lose as much as I can before he gets back (I know losing 15 pounds in 2 months is an unrealistic goal for me so I'm just going to try to do the best I can!). It's really hard for me to stick with a plan so hopefully meeting new people going through the same thing will help :)
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! MY name is Tonya. Im 5'5" and 165. my goal is between 130-140lbs. Im currently doing the Body by vi meal replacement shakes and i love them. They are so easy to make which is a major plus bc id rather not cook (especially when i know it needs to be healthy) and they have over 4000 different flavors you can make. I also started jillian michaels 30 day shred today with another group on here. My first day down and it wasnt bad at all! I feel great compared to how i use to feel 2 weeks ago when i began my journey! Glad to be here as well. ADD me as a friend if you'd like :)