Day 15

Options
Happy Monday everyone and welcome to day 15!

How did your weekend go? Mine was awesome and filled with friends and naps. I even did my C25K workout!

Today is weigh-in day, so head on over to the check in form and get that done!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHA0QThEQWJRZUtoQ0NJS1Fmc3NyMmc6MA

And don't forget to check out all the awesome posts over on Reddit!

What are your goals for today?

Mine are to eat keto all day and get in my C25K workout as well as some weights.

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• misscelestia
    Options
    My weekend was not long enough! I have Sunday off every week, and that's it. Sometimes it's hard to stay on track on those days, but I don't beat myself up too much.

I was still in ketosis this morning, much to my delight, and my keto diet has been clean today. Goal for the day is to get a quick body weight workout in.

Good luck to everyone today!
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Hi fellow ketopian!
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I just started keto yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. I'm just hoping to stick to my plan for the rest of today. My last night snack cravings always hit at around midnight, and it's nearly always for chocolate or bread. And I live in a house with four other people who are not on any sort of diet. But! So far, so good.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    I found that as long as I have snacks I can eat, I don't have many cravings. There's keto chocolate peanut butter bars I think, and some truffles