Anxiety Attacks

Options
hm_day
hm_day Posts: 857 Member
Had my first stress-induced anxiety attack in a long time today. It's the week before finals and I'm panicking. It was a pretty moderate one too.. Counting the days again.

My name is Heather and it's been 0 days since my last anxiety attack.

Replies

• ravenclawseekergirl
    Options
    I know how you feel, I have anxiety attacks over the tiniest of things. This morning i had one over phoning the Hospital to cancel my appointment.

I hope that things get better for you soon :flowerforyou: Don't forget to take time out to relax
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I get them a lot when I am at grocery stores or regular stores in general. I feel like I cannot breathe, my heart begins to pound like crazy, and I want to push people down and not care. I also want to cry like a baby because of it.

When I do get them I try to calm down, breathe deeply, and just calmly walk to the door and grab some fresh air. I come back in and I feel okay (for now).
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I get them a lot when I am at grocery stores or regular stores in general. I feel like I cannot breathe, my heart begins to pound like crazy, and I want to push people down and not care. I also want to cry like a baby because of it.

When I do get them I try to calm down, breathe deeply, and just calmly walk to the door and grab some fresh air. I come back in and I feel okay (for now).
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I have anxiety attacks over the tiniest of things. This morning i had one over phoning the Hospital to cancel my appointment.

I hope that things get better for you soon :flowerforyou: Don't forget to take time out to relax

I do as well! Even listening to my husband yelling. he has no idea how it affects me even tho we have been to therapy and spoken of it...it doesnt phase him! Ugh...