Who is still in and what day are you on??

Options
So how many of us are left and what day are you on, I know I took 2 days off but did 2 workouts one day so I guess I am just one day behind. I am on day 21 and did level 3 today.

Replies

• lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm way behind everyone else! Had to take another few days off due to a calf strain, but today I'm back at it with Day 14. I'm determined to finish this thing out!
  • tonielcock1983
    tonielcock1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    day 19 for me...with 1 day break so far..starting lv3 on wed :)
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 22 for me (Level 3, Day 2).
  • MrsRBS
    MrsRBS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I had Sat off and Tues (class), but I'm still busting my butt off with this video. Almost done!!!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    Day 21
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am on day 17 and no break :) Still going strong!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Day 21 L2D10....I still have to stop towards the end to catch my breath. I don't think I'm gonna move to L3 until I can though L2 without stopping! Is that what you all are doing too?
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    I'm in but about 4 day behind.
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am still in but also behind. I started 2 days late and have taken 4 days off, but I am still going and will finish my 30 days!
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am on day 22. Level 3 day 2. I have been determined that I would finish on January 31st. That has been my goal from the beginning. I am even taking the video with me to the coast this coming weekend. If I do this again I think I will get to a spot on level 1 where I feel that it has gotten "easy" for me. I have pushed myself to the next level every 10 days and feel I would get more out of the video if I stayed with each level a little longer.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm in it til the end!!!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I finished day 21 today...have went 21 days straight. I'm not stopping now :)
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was on Day 17 yesterday - but I've been having a some knee soreness so I took today, and maybe tomorrow, off. I hope to be back at it because I really want to finish this because I've never finished it!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 18 thanks to an exhausting cold.
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm still in and I'm on day 2 of Level 3.
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Still in! Today was my 1st day at level 3 but I have taken a few days off in between but back at it!!!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will be day 1 level 3, only 10 days left and I am determined to finish
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So how many of us are left and what day are you on, I know I took 2 days off but did 2 workouts one day so I guess I am just one day behind. I am on day 21 and did level 3 today.

i did the same thing so im at the same place
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm still in at level 3 day 2!!
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    Wtg!! Glad there are many of us still in, even with some days behind. We can do this!!!! We will do this!!!