Who needs support for your weight loss journey?

Options

Replies

• kingsdaughter01
    Options
    I could use some support. I'm new to this site but really glad I found it. Its been really hard for me to loose this weight. Please feel free to add me.
  • daiskismom
    Options
    Hey Ladies, feel free to add me as well. I can use all the encouragement and support I can get. And a kick in the butt here and there wouldn't hurt either!
  • smoore1988
    smoore1988 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I can use some extra support, feel free to add me :)
  • MrsRAW712
    MrsRAW712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd love additional friends, supporters and others that I can motivate. Feel free to add me to your list :) I think I'm hitting a plateau so I'm looking forward to any extra words of encouragement :)
  • got_BluEgo
    got_BluEgo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ok i just went through and added just about everyone : )
  • LovelyAsCanB
    Options
    I'd love to get some support and support back.
  • 1carlyj
    1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need support, feel free to add me!
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request, I'm always looking for positive supportive friends =)
  • Rae1105
    Rae1105 Posts: 22
    Options
    Support given & offered over here!!! I (re)-began my journey 1/2/12 with help support of the MFP community I've lost 7.2 lbs! Adds welcomed.
  • taimekia
    taimekia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great website and app. I just discovered through a friend. It really helps to be able to see how much your are eating and keep track of calories. Please add me as your friend.
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I love to give as well as receive support!!! Together, we can shed these lbs!!
  • lulola954
    lulola954 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need support also, feel free to add me!
  • dandesmomi523
    dandesmomi523 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I definitely need and want the added support!

Weight loss has always been a crutch in my life. I've come to realize that will power and an added push have been my hardest struggles. I feel my mind and body are at war with each other and its frustrating. I know I can do this, but who has started a workout plan and it seemed strenuous and gave up thinking that they just couldn't do it. I'm guilty of that. Yes, indeed.

I joined this group for a sisterhood of another kind. I have wonderful friends in my life and a good guy who loves me for me, but there is a kindred spirit here that is totally different than what I experience with them.

Feel free to add me to your friends list. Together we can do this! Have a great day you guys!!!!!
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It warms me to see all you beautiful black women so ready to add and support each other!!!
  • mbarbsturdivant
    mbarbsturdivant Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! Add me too and I will add all of you too!
  • Gottaluvme777
    Options
    Hey all....new to MFP....could definitely use some support in this journey because I (like others) have tried numerous times and have failed. I am making another attempt and trying to get this weight off me before I turn 40! New friends would be appreciated and helpful!
  • sugarnspice8
    Options
    Me 2! Add me
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Please feel free to add me as well. I could use the support and would love to be supportive to you guys as well! :)
  • MzKiesha60
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm new here, and definitely would love to have some friends in my corner to help me overcome this obstacle of weightloss. I would love to offer the same support. It makes a huge difference when you have a support team. Please add me. :)
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support.