The Big Day!!

Options
124»

Replies

• KatMoore1
    Options
    Hey! I think mine is the furthest off right now :( June 22 2014! It's so hard not being able to plan things quite yet - I know it's meant to be stressful and I don't want to get bored of the whole thing!

Well we are pretty close - I'm getting married a whole 8 days before you :) and for the same reasons, I want to get my PhD out of the way first, but it is so hard not to plan!!
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well we are pretty close - I'm getting married a whole 8 days before you :) and for the same reasons, I want to get my PhD out of the way first, but it is so hard not to plan!!

Hey! That's awesome that we're at the same stage in practically everything. It's weird sort of planning but not really being able to isn't it! :)
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    August 11, 2012!!! about 9 months left!! aaaaahhh!!

HEY! We have the same day! WOO HOO:heart:
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    September 22, 2012! I am so excited :)

My wedding is on September 22nd too! I can't wait!
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    August 3rd 2013!!!! Wohhooo i have the church and hall booked. All other vendors will begin to be picked in the spring. :)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    August 3rd 2013!!!! Wohhooo i have the church and hall booked. All other vendors will begin to be picked in the spring. :)
    Don't wait TOO long... I am looking into DJ's right now and they have summer weekends open NOW but because there are so many wedding shows coming up they are likely to book MOST all of them in just a couple wedding shows.
    I was lucky to book the caterer and florist pretty quickly and she is the same person! :-D But There are certainly some worth in asking about dates asap. ;)
  • teedlemac862003
    Options
    Ahh! Ours is June 9th, 2012 as well! So excited to see other brides with our same date!
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I still have a year and half BUT i do plan on booking people in the upcoming weeks! Thanks for the tip!
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    October 6th 2012!!!! Cant wait to marry my best friends and father of my 2 wonderful kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • madelongrin
    madelongrin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My date is the 3rd of November 2012, the date of our 10-year anniversary! It is 40 weeks tomorrow which is way too far away! I have nearly everything planned though as I like to be organised. I would definitely recommend this, as it definitely keeps it a lot less stressful!

Very excited about this group! :tongue:
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    October 6th 2012!!!! Cant wait to marry my best friends and father of my 2 wonderful kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is my birthday! :-D