Bootcamp

Options
Anyone interested in doing Black Girl Guide's To Healthy Living's healthy eating bootcamp?

Replies

• moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    i've never heard of it.
  • lulola954
    lulola954 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Do you have info about it?
  • ScorpioDiva81
    ScorpioDiva81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The information can be found on her website. She releases a new step on every Monday. The first step was water intake. Step two was no fast food and here's step 3 http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/clean-eating-boot-camp/clean-eating-boot-camp-ready-for-step-3/

I started doing it with some people but they fell off. :(
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the website! Very informative. Save me as a buddy and I will do it with you. Clean eating has been a serious challeng for me!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm going to look at the website now!
  • Tbowman30
    Options
    Hey, I actually just joined this group a few minutes ago..just i just wanted to say hi to all my sisters going through the same struggle. I joined this group cause i find that i need support and encouragement . I just battled the scale to find that i was 238pds...i've never in my life weighed this much....im disappointed in myself..majority of my life i was a size 8 vixen...the past 4 years i've gotten married,new car,new house, good job but not happy with MYSELF!!!!! Im changing that NOW!!!!
  • trouse11
    trouse11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Just spent some time on that web site and found it to be very informative!! Thanks!!!