What a nasty dirty suprise!!!!!

Options
mdelcott
mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
JIllian Michaels can suck it!! LOL JK But really day 1 of level 3 and was I shocked OMG I hate level 3 and I miss level 2 I was so excited to move on to the next level and boy was it way harder then I expected. Thank god I only have to do it 9 more times lol Kudos to all you ladies that are enjoying level 3. All the jumping kills my knees and ankles, I never thought I would say it but I REALLY miss those planks

Replies

• HeavenlyBri77
    Options
    Ugh! I didn't want to hear that. :\ I'm soooo sick of the planks!
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    Level 2 was way harder for me than level 3.
  • ginabina13
    Options
    I wasn't feeling very well for the past couple days so I just did my day 1 of level 3 today....Holy Hell did it suck! My knees can't handle it at all, I honestly had to stop quite a few times. I don't think I'm strong enough for Level 3 yet. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed Level 2 as well. Hang in there girlie;-)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I can't do all the jumps. I agree that level 3 sucks. But if she is right this is where we will see the best results.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can't do all the jumps. I agree that level 3 sucks. But if she is right this is where we will see the best results.

Well I sure hope so cause as of yet I havent had any real great results. Dont get me wrong I glad to be working out as opposed to sitting on couch all day, which was all I did a month ago
  • MrsRBS
    MrsRBS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    To be level 2 was harder as well. Level 3 seems more boring, I want to go back to 2 :smile: