Actually starting on 1/26/2012

Options
Hello everyone!

I just joined this group but I am actually starting my Shred on Thursday. How is everyone's challenge going so far?

Replies

• jessica0
    Options
    i did my first workout today, a few minutes ago actually..it was hard but not impossiable, and thats coming from some one who weighs 220lbs . really enjoyed it
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I planned on starting this last weekend but came down with a nasty cold/flu. I hope to start sometime this week and would really love someone to keep me accountable and motivated!
  • meaghan2012
    meaghan2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started mine on 1/22. It is a hard workout, but believe me each day you do it the better it gets. I love it :) I am 333 pounds and able to do it. The jumping jacks are a little hard for me, but I will get there.
  • NurseSweeny
    NurseSweeny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Jillian Kicked my butt for the first time today. This DVD is challenging but it's what I need. I have had the DVD for a long time and was never motivated enough to actually start. Today was the day!
  • Camsdette
    Camsdette Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've started and stopped this DVD twice now. Looking forward to actually sticking with it. :-)
  • amhostetler
    amhostetler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my second round of the Shred! It seemed much easier this time!
  • Baskets91576
    Baskets91576 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started 1/23/2012 It is a very hard work out I have to say day 2 was better but I am feeling it though. I know that is a good thing. I can't wait till it becomes easy.
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS since last Thursday and I feel great. I do it right when I get up in the morning and its the perfect energy boost. I can even start half asleep and by the end I'm bright-eyed and bushy tailed! I'm moving up to level 2 tomorrow because level one is getting too easy :)!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    I actually "started" last Tuesday and have done 4 workouts. Had to take a day off here and there. Will jump back on in teh morning and can use this group for support.
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello all-
    I started it today. My hubby is doing it with me. We did Ripped in 30 in December, but I'm curious about this one since everyone has such success with it! I'm planning to take my measurements in the morning to see how much I lose. Good luck everyone!!! Shred it!!!
  • Adelarose34
    Options
    I bought the video and weights today, I sat through and watched the 1st step so I would know what to expect. I am going to start tomorrow (1/25/12). A lot of the exercises look old school, so they aren't very complicated.
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I sat through and watched the 1st step so I would know what to expect. I am going to start tomorrow (1/25/12).

Me too - today's the day!! Hoping it's not so hard that I won't be able to stick with it. I'm a wuss when it comes to pain.
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred yesterday. I had to take a few breaks but I did finish. Using muscles I forgot I even had. I did feel great at the end of the level 1 and I am proud of myself that I did it. :happy:
  • ChristaMcC
    Options
    I was cleaning my media cabinet this weekend and came across this DVD that I didn't even know that I had....and then I saw this group.....looks like I'll be joining you!
  • Julia6633
    Julia6633 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting today! I hit a plateau and really want to get though it. Hope 30 day shred helps.
  • Churgunow
    Options
    I started last night and it really kicked my butt! I have never sweated like that in my life!!! I have a questions to everyone who is doing it.
    Are you guys doing it everyday and how long are we suppose to do stage 1 for before we move up?
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Starting for the 2nd time....Did this last spring and summer and got great results! Sadly, I got mono in August of last year and stopped my workouts for a little bit and haven't been able to get "in the swing of things" again. Really focused this time to stick with it!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! :happy:
  • Tennolina
    Options
    :happy:
  • laurenkc10
    laurenkc10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting on 1-26:)
  • Tennolina
    Options
    I started last night and it really kicked my butt! I have never sweated like that in my life!!! I have a questions to everyone who is doing it.
    Are you guys doing it everyday and how long are we suppose to do stage 1 for before we move up?

I did it everyday last summer. I find that your endurance picks up quicker if you're doing it daily. I think you should move up to the next level when your body tells you it's ready. For most people, I think that should be after a week to 10 days. Good luck!