Wii...

Options
JodyGirl29
JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
Anyone use it? What fitness games do you use?
And, how do you like it? I just ordered one with
EA Sports.

Replies

• princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Yes! I play wii sports, tennis & bowling and do the training thing sometimes. I have the first Wii active but I wasn't very good at it - LOL, may have to try it again. I have the Wii Fit with the balance board but I think it needs batteries.
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    Yes! I play wii sports, tennis & bowling and do the training thing sometimes. I have the first Wii active but I wasn't very good at it - LOL, may have to try it again. I have the Wii Fit with the balance board but I think it needs batteries.

Thank you. Do you like it?
  • princessf1
    Options
    Yes - I do. I have always loved to play tennis, so I love playing in my living room., LOL I also rock at the bowling, nobody will play with me anymore. A couple weeks ago I tried the boxing as I am kinda getting into kick boxing style workouts - Oh my! I was sweating and won every match! LOL These are all on the game that comes with the Wii - Wii sports I think. Which game did you get??
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    Yes - I do. I have always loved to play tennis, so I love playing in my living room., LOL I also rock at the bowling, nobody will play with me anymore. A couple weeks ago I tried the boxing as I am kinda getting into kick boxing style workouts - Oh my! I was sweating and won every match! LOL These are all on the game that comes with the Wii - Wii sports I think. Which game did you get??

That's great! I got EA Sports. My wii console
    and the EA sports should come tomorrow I
    hope.
  • princessf1
    Options
    Let me know how you like it!:smile:
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    Let me know how you like it!:smile:

I certainly will. I just realised that my wii console