Shred Buddies (The "Add Me!" Thread)

Options
Post here if you want people from this group to send you a friend request. :)

I know I, for one, will definitely need extra motivation if I'm going to follow through with my goal of 30 consecutive days!

Thanks!

Replies

• robynelaine77
    Options
    Add me please... it's only day two and I have already skipped the video this morning. I still have a chance to do it tonight... if I can get motivated and get past the pain I'm feeling from yesterday. Help?! :-/
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    L1 D2! Was a bit harder today!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!! im on day 4 :-) push through it we can do this girls!! :-)
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me :flowerforyou:
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I agree. Day two was tough! I am sore. Keep pushing! We can do it!
  • ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me! :glasses:

I love that this is a group now cause I do need someone to be accountable to or Ill skip days..so knowing people are with me on this helps a lot! Pushing through is all you can do! About a year ago I started this video and it was HARD. Like I felt like I was dying :blushing: so I stopped doing it then I got pregnant. Since I had my son Ive been going to the gym and hitting it hard I found that starting this video again has been SO much easier than it was the first time around! I hope thats a good sign
  • leoma280
    Options
    Add me! ^^

Day two was extremely tough. Today was much easier I think. We can do this guys ^^
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have only 1 friend on here :(
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Need motivation and accountability. Putting off doing D2 today because I am so sore!!
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add me please... it's only day two and I have already skipped the video this morning. I still have a chance to do it tonight... if I can get motivated and get past the pain I'm feeling from yesterday. Help?! :-/

I skipped the video (day 2) last night too. I did make it up though by walking 2.5 miles on the treadmill before bed!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Me too! I def need a kick up the butt sometimes and am more than happy to give people a cheer and support.

xx
  • supermom954
    Options
    Me too.... I am on day 2 level 1 today and i wanted to stop so bad in the middle of it... My stomach is not hurting that bad but my calves are killing me... I can barely walk LOL.... Also been doing p90x, and that works my abs a little more than this one does. But i will continue to do both of them :)
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    me, too
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! Tomorrow will be Day 6 Level 1 for me!!!
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I added a few but hit my limit! DUMB!!! Anyway...today was my 3rd day and its harder then the first day but im pushing thru. I know its gonna get easier and I am determined to get results! I felt amazing today. Sore, yes, but amazing!!!
  • nettiek42
    nettiek42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me 2!
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today was day 8 level 1 it was so much easier than day 1! Add me!
  • lvnaris
    lvnaris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me, too, gals! I'm bad with logging and need the accountability. I'll be doing L1D3 today evening.
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm Level 2, Day 17 today. I'm a little farther but feel free to add me:)