For all members

Options
Please let us know your daily goals. You can click on new topic and put your name as subject. Thank you!

Replies

• kevinlaz
    Options
    My current goal is to lose 1 Kg (roughly 2lb) per week. I will update every Wednesday and include my basic measurements.
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    We can do this!
  • ellenmelon88
    Options
    I have a goal of 3lb a week weighins on a sunday morning.. so on the 27th we all come and say how much we lost I love this Idea.. feel part of a team :) x
  • queenzepeda
    queenzepeda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is 2 lbs a week. I"m weighing myself on Saturday mornings. I'm trying to stick to a 1200 calorie diet. Key word is trying:bigsmile: We can do this!
  • fantasticfrankie
    Options
    I would like to be down one pant size by the weigh in and down 5 lbs.
  • fantasticfrankie
    Options
    Today is not going to be easy for me to stick to 1200 calories :( How do you do it?
  • lovetolaugh544
    Options
    I have found increasing your water intake helpful. It's difficult at first, but once you get used to it, it becomes much easier. Also... when cravings hit, get up and do something. The more you're on your feet... the better off you are. Good luck!
  • lovetolaugh544
    Options
    I love the treadmill and will always use it. However, my daily goal is to increase exercise away from it. I'm new to Pilates and would love nothing more than to be able to correctly do the rolling exercises. I can see how Pilates tones and defines the body. I'm all for this! :smile: