Who is still in and what day are you on??

Options

Replies

• alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I was suppose to start level 3 sunday but i skipped it. Today i did zumba. Tomorrow i will start level 3 and i plan on finishing by the 31st. Ive had great results. I totally notice... and others as well.
  • valkomer
    Options
    Still in! I finished Day 18 this morning.
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    I'm starting back up tomorrow, but I'm still in! I messed up my back really badly last week, and I hate making excuses but I could barely even stand up...still can't really. I figure I'm going to do a lot more harm than good if I push it. I'm doing upper body exercises too, but everything else is on hold right now.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm still in and just finished Day 3 Level 3.....WHOOT WHOOT!!!! :smile:
  • corbinam
    corbinam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Did day 24 this morning, level 3! It killlls me at level 3 but in a really good way haha!! :D
  • raeanneg
    raeanneg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm still in and on D6 L2. I started late and took three days off. I'm mixing in Zumba and Tae Kwon Do. This workout really works!
  • AB963K
    AB963K Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 22 Level 2....I too still have to stop towards the end to catch my breath. I think I am going to keep on Level 2 until weekend then try level 3
  • HeavenlyBri77
    Options
    I'm still in but only on day 18. There are some days where I just don't have the time for it. :\
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    I just found this group today! I am on day 20, tomorrow!! Good riddance Level 2!!! :) I am so excited to find so many others doing the same workout that I am! :)
  • ginabina13
    Options
    I'm still in. took 3 days off along the way....one day 2 weekends ago because I wasn't home to do it and then the last 2 nights due to not feeling well. I started Level 3 today anyway and might have to go back to Level 2 for a couple of days. My knees hurt like hell with all the jumping in Level 3.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm way behind everyone! Only on day 12 but that's okay :)
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. Did day 19 today Level 2 day 9. Have been taking weekends off and doing family things.
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll be completing Day 21 later today! :)
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm still in...today is my day 20!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm still going! I'm about 3 days off. Had to miss a couple of days randomly, not in a row. I start level 3 today. I will take my measurements today to to see how far I've gotten since starting. I haven't lost but a couple of lbs but that's okay as long and i've lost a couple of inches!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Still in.... Day 21 for me.... First day of Level 3 ... EXCITED ... My Level 2 measurements weren't as impressive as Level 1 so I'm ready to kick it!!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. I have fallen a little behind. I am only on Day 21. I keep saying I have to double up to catch up and then don't do it. Today I have blisters on my heal from yesterdays workouts, DH is home and the kids are home early they have half days all week. I miss my afternoon workout time. I can't catch up at night because the only DVD in the house is in the livingroom and DH is being a jerk about me losing weight and working out in the evenings. I think he is taking more home office days just so he can interfere with the process and my schedule.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm in..i've only missed 2 days during this cycle
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm still in it! I've taken rest days and just finished day 20 today. :)
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! I've definitely lost count of my days (I've taken a few rest days here and there), but I'm in the vicinity of 24. :happy: