I HATE PUSH UPS AND BUTT KICKS!!!

What do you hate? and find not so bad?

I loath push ups. Always have, always will. Butt kicks dont feel so great either but I can push through.

I pretty much just hate cardio :laugh: I dont mind doing the rest of the video. Proud of myself though cause Ive only taken one few second break so far and it was on push ups.

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Lol. Normally I'm not a big cardio person but thE ones one this DVD arent so bad... I hate the side lunges with the raises.. My poor upper body is not the greatest! :-)
  • I don't like the lunges and the but kicks... Push ups don't bother me i just do the girly ones and i am fine with that... but in the P90x that i am doing you have to do A LOT of push ups. So my arms have gotten stronger by doing those. Most of the cardio does not bother me but for some reason the main place i feel sore is my legs from 30ds. i am not sure why.
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    I don't mind push ups as I do the girly style too and feel like I get stronger quicker in that exercise. I HATE butt kicks and static lunges!! For butt kicks I stopped doing them yesterday and just did plyo jumps and that was kick butt hard but I liked it better. So I squat down to touch the ground and jump up as high as I can with my arms over head, for some reason that is more comfortable for my body then butt kicks.
  • I really enjoy the squat with the punches! But I hate "Jumproping" and the side lunges with lateral raises!
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Military press and V squats especially when they are right after one another - you guys will see what i mean once you are on level two circuit 3 strength. My shoulder burn like crazy during that circuit. I must admit that I have noticed that I am getting stronger though it is taking longer and longer for the burn to start with every day.
    Also not a fan of the double jump rope and I suck at lunges.
    I enjoy crunches though.
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    I hate the side lunges with the lateral raise! My legs are SO sore by then and my arms are just weak. I also don't do the jumprope right all the time. Sometimes I alternate my feet so it is more like a jog. The thing that gets me is that my abs are not that sore so I am worried I am not working them enough and that is the area I want to change the most.