Day 1 for Me

Options
cjacole
cjacole Posts: 69 Member
Just did my first day of C25K. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Looking forward to next time.

Replies

• Kelwalks4
    Kelwalks4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's great. I did Day 2 today, and I am also excited. I have wanted to be a jogger for so long! :happy:
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed and day 3 tomorrow, looking forward to it
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did day week 1 day 2 today and I feel awesome. It's like I have so much more energy now :)
  • kototo
    kototo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I finished day three this morning. Last week, I couldnt even do half of day one! Today I rocked the treadmill and had no problem at all! Its amazing how quickly it becomes easier! Lets keep up the good work and I'll race ya to the finish line!!! :-)
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done, feeling happy :)
  • Ely160
    Ely160 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm doing it Mondays, Weds, and Fridays. Today will be my 3rd day..

I feel more energetic and kinda "free". I was able to increase my speed on Wed. I always to try to "push" myself to do a little more but I'm in no hurry. If I do more than the previous workout, great! Otherwise, I'm still heading in the right direction so...Let's do this!!!
  • Ely160
    Ely160 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm soo happy to read all of your stories! :drinker:

Pretty soon we'll be all be doing this more because of the way it makes us feel, not merely because it's helping us lose weight! It'll be our stress-reliever and our ticket to being and feeling healthier, happier and more energetic! :bigsmile:

Great job y'all!!! Soo proud of you. :flowerforyou: