What do you have planned for Valentine's Day?

Options
Shelle68
Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
I was just wondering what you have planned for Valentine's Day. I am going to a special restaurant with my hubby, then to a hotel suite with jacuzzi :) and having a VERY special evening together. I hope to feel amazing for that day with weightloss (some more anyhow), tanning, nails, outfit, and hair.

I am so excited and this is REALLY motivating me to bust butt until then. I am already starting to think of what the next goal will be after that.

So what are your plans?

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Honesty, I haven't even thought about it. :laugh: We typically don't do anything because everywhere is so crowded and we have two boys under 2 years old and no babysitter. :smile:

Sounds like you have a great day planned! HAVE FUN!
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Honesty, I haven't even thought about it. :laugh: We typically don't do anything because everywhere is so crowded and we have two boys under 2 years old and no babysitter. :smile:

Awww... well, you two could do some special things at home, right? Candlelight dinner with a special dessert, red tablecloth, music.... :)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options

Awww... well, you two could do some special things at home, right? Candlelight dinner with a special dessert, red tablecloth, music.... :)

We could, but my husband isn't that best planner on those types of things (God love him) so it won't get done. BUT, my birthday is at the end of March and I'm planning on taking some days off work and I want to go on a little vacation so we'll get some romantic time then. :smile:
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Michelle -- you sound like you have a great day planned!! We typically don't do much either but I like the candlelight dinner at home idea -- my hubby would be so surprised!

Dorie
  • kbirk1963
    Options
    I was just wondering what you have planned for Valentine's Day. I am going to a special restaurant with my hubby, then to a hotel suite with jacuzzi :) and having a VERY special evening together. I hope to feel amazing for that day with weightloss (some more anyhow), tanning, nails, outfit, and hair.

I am so excited and this is REALLY motivating me to bust butt until then. I am already starting to think of what the next goal will be after that.

So what are your plans?
    that sounds like what i have planned. already doing the tanning. stepped up on the exercising!
  • Shelle68
    Options

So what are your plans?
    that sounds like what i have planned. already doing the tanning. stepped up on the exercising!

Well, good for you! I don't ever do this much but this year I am b/c I am feeling like a new me! Just wait until our anniversary in July!